Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

{Remake} Tale Of The Guardians

a part of “{Remake} Tale Of The Guardians”, a fictional universe by ShatteredWings22.

When The Red Lord rises from the dark, what four souls will be chosen to save us all? [[More Inside & One more role available!!]]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “{Remake} Tale Of The Guardians”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:00 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "{Remake} Tale Of The Guardians"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: {Remake} Tale Of The Guardians

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:04 pm

Hello, may I reserve Amandla Stenberg!

FairyFireFlies!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:15 pm

Yes you may!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Can I have the Red Lord?
I'd like more info on him though, to make sure I do this right.
(FairyFireFlies!)

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Sure!! I'll pm you the info.

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:04 pm

I feel this bit of background story will help you all understand the story better, so please read this!!

The Red Lord used to be a guardian, The Guardian Of Shadows. The guardians were supposed to watch over Krynia--from any evil that would strike. One day, he was said to have gone mad. None know why he would do such a thing… No one has ever found out.
Soon, he started to destroy Krynia, in search for the Ultimate Crystal force, only because he knew he would only have a chance against the other guardians with it. Soon enough, he found it. He tore Krynia to pieces. The guardians rose up, and attempted to seal the Red Lord. They succeeded, but paid a terrible cost.
The Red Lord set a curse, and caused the Guardians to lose their memory, and be set in a nightmare infested sleep for 1 million years. Soon, people started to forget, and it became a mere legend. And now, a million years later, the Guardians awake, as the Red Lord breaks the seal.

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apocalyptic_Tea on Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:54 am

I don't have enough time for another rp right now, but I just wanted to say that this sounds like a good idea and good luck with it!!

Apocalyptic_Tea
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:13 am

Thank you! ^.^

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Okay, so here's the deal:
My family has become unexpectedly busy this week, leaving me with no time to post my bio at the moment. I need to ask for an extension of reservation time. I normally wouldn't consider such a thing, but it really isn't my fault, and I apologize. I will get it up tomorrow if I can, but I can't promise you anything. However, I can gurantee it up on Saturday if it's not up tomorrow.

Also, a few questions concerning the bio.
- I just realized you require a title from a site. That site doesn't work with my browser, so could I use fonts instead?
- Does the Red Lord have a normal appearance?

Haha, sorry, I just wanna make sure I do this right.

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:18 pm

@Makenna Young
-You can extend your reservation time.
-Yes you may :)
-He can have a monster form or something, though it is a little preferred he has a human form. Thanks for asking :P

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:03 pm

Hey, I'll have Charile finished up by tonight. I had come commissions that needed my attention >_<

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:24 am

Alright, >.<

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!