Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Poison Jewel

The Poison Jewel

a part of “The Poison Jewel”, a fictional universe by fading-into-eternity.

After a sinking, one crew is left stranded, and when another comes to their aid, the differences between the crew are clear, they know that the sea is full of danger, and these differences cannot set them apart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Poison Jewel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Poison Jewel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarkasticRed on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Hey, I apologize for not having my character finished yet. All I've got left is the history but I've had a bunch of stuff on my hands for the past couple days and haven't had the time. I've got some stuff to do tomorrow too, but I'll do what I can to finish him up.

Aside from that, hey Sukai! Glad to see you finally made up your mind haha :)

One more thing though. Have you heard anything from that Mathew Littlepaw person, Fading? I noticed they haven't submitted a character yet and was wondering if they were still around or not..

I'm off to bed now. It's really late and I've got to get up early tomorrow so I need to sleep. Be on tomorrow! Good night everybody.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KarkasticRed
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:21 am

Hmmm.. No I haven't heard from him, I think I'll PM him later today, bit I have field hockey tryouts right now.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Was there a distinct plan on how the Red Saber goes down or the general setting for the RP's start?

Or was it something you thought we would come up with when peeps joined?

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:14 pm

The first post that I was going to make when it starts will explain how the ship goes down, the details can be sorted out as we go along, but basically the Red Saber was attacked, so the ship was in bad shape and then there was a bad storm. The first post that I make will elaborate a bit more.

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:41 pm

kk that works, sounds better than my idea.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarkasticRed on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:46 pm

I was nearly done writing up my history when I decided to take a nap and when my brother got home he unplugged the charger from my laptop and it died....then I started over again and finished it, when I clicked submit the roleplay site just went to the "Invalid Url" page....and wouldn't let me go back.

Someone really doesn't want me writing the history for my character...

Now that roleplaygateway is working again, time to finish it a third time! Yay! Now hopefully I won't have any problems this time. What a pain. :(

KarkasticRed
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Sheesh that's annoying, I'll be crossing my fingers for you lol :)

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:45 pm

So when will this RP start?
"Why does everyone have a quote here,"

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:47 pm

I have made the first post!!

Of course school starts up a again on Wednesday for me..

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:45 pm

Yo, didn't see any new stuff for a while, so i stopped checking in as often, didn't know the first post had gone up. Will get one up hopefully by the end of today!

Maybe you should send out a little heads up to everybody to tell them it has started fading?

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Good idea, I'll get right on it :)

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Alright time to give out some serious serious apologies here. I've been so busy with classes that I haven't been able to get on at all! I know I should've alerted you but with tests that I've had it's been very distracting and I haven't even been home because I've been staying at some buddies houses to study with them. Testing is all finished now though, thank the doughnut god, so I get some free time to myself at last! Aside from work..heh

Once again I greatly apologize..

..If you'll still let me participate(that is if this roleplay hasn't died because of my absence and if that's so then I'm very very sorry) then I'll have Simon finished and a post in by tonight.

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:03 pm

AAgh I thought that I replied, but apparently I didn't!!

Anywho, I haven't given up on this rp, so post away!

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!