Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Game of Thrones: Battle for Westeros

A Game of Thrones: Battle for Westeros

a part of “A Game of Thrones: Battle for Westeros”, a fictional universe by Ichigo15.

It has been three centuries since Joffery's reign as king, and now Westeros is divided into three main Kingdoms. There's plenty of inner turmoil between the House, and now, slowly, the Houses are beginning to vie for control over Westeros.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Game of Thrones: Battle for Westeros”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Game of Thrones: Battle for Westeros

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Yeah, I know. Sorry about that >.< And really, sorry Scarlett if it sounded like I'm grilling you. I'm probably going to keep apologizing every other post or so, because that really was not my intention. >.<

It's been a little while since I've singularly GM'd an rp. Ugh, I would say about a year. The last rp this year I had a co-mod, and we were dividing the work up since I get quite busy myself. But then again, so did my modder, and that's why we stopped. So I am sometimes late with certain things. Do forgive me for that >.<
Favorite Series (of all sorts, listed as acronyms in no particular order): KH, LoZ, A:TLA and LoK, Batfamily stuff, ASoIaF(GoT), Disney stuff, Skyrim (never played the rest of the Elder Scrolls), DBZ, Sailor Moon, SnK(AoT), many Cartoon Network Cartoons.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kami_no_Ko on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:26 pm

My next post may take a while maybe up to two days? It was my first day of college life! I'm seriously exhausted. But do not worry! I will definitely not just leave this rp hanging.
Don't walk in front of me,
I may not follow...

Don't walk behind me,
I may not lead...

Walk beside me
So we can go together.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kami_no_Ko
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:28 pm

No problem Kami. I'll be starting college up soon >.< Next week. Kind of nervous. Really not looking forward to that commute to and from home...>.<

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Sorry my post took a while, I'm on vacation coming back tomorrow! And i'm starting my my first college day on the 30th. Very excited!

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Lucky you! I'm starting on the 27th. I've got really mixed feelings you know :/ I've already seen the people in my grade, even talked with some of them, and I'm still sweating bullets thinking about it >.< Like I very literally break out into sweat when I think "ohmigod I'm starting college". Anyone else have, like, a billion hour breaks between classes?

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:28 pm

Hey guys, just a heads up, I'll be going on vacation tomorrow night, so I might not be able to post for the rest of the week. Unfortunately, looks like we might have to skip Kami and Tempest. Hopefully they'll get to posting thought >.<

EDIT: Also with the acceptation of Ruby's character when she finishes i'm thinking single characters can become a thing now.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:25 pm

So I would love to post but every time I try to post in an IC (My own RP included) I get booted out of RPG so I am a tad frustrated. I will try again tomorrow.
Nothing to see here

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:28 am

Okay no prob Temp. I wonder what would be causing that?

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:02 am

I'll post tonight promise!

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Okay guys, just got back from Canada. Starting college tomorrow >.< I'll try to get a post in tonight, and if not, tomorrow I'll most likely be able to squeeze something in.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirLancelot on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:40 am

It has been confirmed; The noble(Yeah right) House Bolton will join you all at this wonderful tournament after much deliberation between it's key members. The Black Knight will be participating in the proceedings and as such will bring much glory to House Bolton and his own House Cerwyn. I do hope you all take a liking to Lord Bolton and his brother and sister otherwise some very unfortunate things are likely to happen.

The Starks and Lannisters better watch their backs because 'Our Blades Are Sharp'

SirLancelot
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:37 am

Sharp blades eventually become blunt and all metal rusts my dear, so bring it on! ;P

x

P.S. Great to have you on board Lance! :D

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:14 pm

@SirLancelot
I'll try to review your application tonight or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow.

As a note to everyone. There are two things that have been prolonging my post: primarily college, and meandering around in the background, Skyrim. I don't really have a lot of energy and I come home after a long day using a long way of commute I'm not completely used to yet. And I've been using Skyrim as a form of relaxation, but I'm really too tired to complete my post (which is sounding very bland). So I'll have to finish and review it tomorrow, and then post. Be patient as it is the key introduction of the Targaryens.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Excuses...

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:56 pm

Can Lance come out to play soon?

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Hey guys sorry life is still busy. I approved Lance, but if I've seen this has died too much, I'll probably restart it.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!