Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Circle of Friends

Circle of Friends

a part of “Circle of Friends”, a fictional universe by BBSweetie.

Four friends all grew up together, lived through the horrors of high school together, and developed histories along the way. Now, in their twenties, they choose to rent an apartment together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Circle of Friends”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Circle of Friends

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Reserve characters here!

Just a reminder that reservations only last for 48 hours and then your character is up for grabs. Please read the rules for the reservations code :D

No Andrew Garfields please :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Circle of Friends

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Hey can I reserve the other girl, FC: Nina Dobrev, and have it be maybe the girl with a troubled past unable to fully trust others.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Maybe, but I need the reservation code first :)

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C17H21NO4 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:15 am

I'd like a male, FC Hugh Dancy.
He would be the up-tight guy who wants to only make it in his career.
An embarrassing story?
I was caught naked in my bed with an ex who was only wearing undies... That is not the worst part. The whole day I cried and complained about the ex going on a date with a co-worker.
So yeah.

C17H21NO4
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Lmao, awesome. Reserved!

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:18 pm

Can I reserve the female character?

Name: Faith Beckett| Age: 20| Role: The Broken-Hearted Designer| Face Claim: Sophia Bush

Faith was never innocent like Lacie. She had her fun, but everyone thought all that ended when she thought she met the one. Little did she know, she wasn't his one. Now, she buries herself in her up-and-coming clothing line.

I hope this is ok

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:12 pm

She sounds great, but I need the reservation code in order to accept her. It's in the rules if you read them :)

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Ummm...an embarassing story.

So, I thought I was really cute giving my opinion to my third grade math teacher. Like, the chick insulted my intelligence, so I went off. And then my grandma came and whipped me in front of the class. Let's just say that I did not live that one down.

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:17 am

Oh, my goodness! I hope you were alright!

Reserved :)

Hey, C, how's that charrie coming? You have just under a day left to let you know :D I'm excited to read some charries lol

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Painting Baltimore on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:41 pm

May I reserve the last male?

During my freshmen year I tripped and fell down the stairs. Luckly, I landed on my knees but everyone laughed at me. xD I was mortified.
I believe in ordinary acts of bravery,
In the courage that drives one person,
To stand up for another

Painting Baltimore
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:27 pm

Ooh, I love Faith, diva!! :D

You may, Baltimore :) That happened to me too lol!

Can I have an FC and synopsis for the intro page?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Painting Baltimore on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Yeah, kinda made me want to crawl into a hole and die at the time. Now, I just laugh about it xD

Edit**

Name: Kyler Limehouse|| Age: 22 || Role: Counselor || Face Claim: Danny Worsnop || Gender: Male || Status: TAKEN
Kyler's Synopsis: A caring young man who just returned to Boston after two eventful years in Europe.
Last edited by Painting Baltimore on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Painting Baltimore
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:01 pm

Yay, I'm glad!!

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Painting Baltimore on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:24 pm

How are we starting out the roleplay, if you don't mind me asking? :)

Painting Baltimore
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C17H21NO4 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:08 pm

I will have him done tonight. :3
Sorry for takin longer than you guys.

C17H21NO4
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Totally, fine, C! Can't wait to see what he looks like!

As for starting the roleplay, there are a couple options that you guys can vote on, because I can't decide.

Option 1:
Everyone has already moved in, Lacie just finished taking Amber to school and she walks in the apartment before coming up with some mischevious idea to wake everyone up. First posts would be waking up to whatever Lacie has planned as an alarm clock.

Option 2:
Nobody has moved in yet and Lacie is preparing the apartment for everyone to reunite and move in. First posts would be moving in to the apartment.

ALSO, for the room situation, I was thinking having a 3 bedroom apartment since 4 bedrooms really don't exist and if they do they are super expensive. My thoughts were the two guys would share, Faith would get her own room, and Lacie and Amber would share a room. Is this okay or do people have other ideas?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Painting Baltimore on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:39 am

I like both of the options and I am fine with Kyler sharing a room if everyone else is okay with it c:

Painting Baltimore
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:17 am

Just realized that Amber is two, so she probably wouldn't be in school haha.

I think I'll go with the first option, but Amber and Lacie would just do it together, kay?

Great job on Bruce, C!

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Painting Baltimore on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:23 am

I love all of the characters. ;3 All so unique.

Lacie likes the thought of love, Faith has conflicted perspectives of it. Bruce isn't that emotional while Kyler is intone with others' feelings.

c: I like it.

Can't wait to start!

Painting Baltimore
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:46 pm

I'm down with everyone's opinions

Can't wait to start!!!

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!