Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sacrilege of the Heart

Sacrilege of the Heart

a part of “Sacrilege of the Heart”, a fictional universe by BumbleDrop.

Four people on a mission to try and capture the ghost of North Brother Island, New York. But what happens when there is something more than just ghosts? And what happens when they have to fight for their life?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sacrilege of the Heart”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Sacrilege of the Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BumbleDrop on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:47 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sacrilege of the Heart"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BumbleDrop
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Sacrilege of the Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:09 am

Looks like this could be pretty interesting. I wouldn't mind making a character for it, trying to at least. Not sure what you're looking for aside from the mention of two collage kids, two high school kids and I think there was mention of an NYPD officer.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BumbleDrop on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:38 pm

Soul there are only ones open now are Guy 1 and 2. The Officer was just mentioned. Uhm..hmm if the you don't want the spots then when the spots do get filled I can always contact you of you want the officer to come along.

BumbleDrop
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:41 pm

I wouldn't mind taking the spot of the collage guy, I just didn't want to make a character sheet and it not have anything relevant to the story is all.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BumbleDrop on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Soul_Alchemist wrote:I wouldn't mind taking the spot of the collage guy, I just didn't want to make a character sheet and it not have anything relevant to the story is all.

Oh well the two guys are relevant. Should I put the college guy as taken?

BumbleDrop
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Sure, if you want to. I can have a character together in just a bit or sometime tomorrow or whenever you need it by really.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:32 pm

So what's the game plan?

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:53 pm

The plan is to kill the ghosts. (insert evil laugh here)

That is a good question though. we're just going at this free for all style right? Any certain direction we need to head?

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:52 pm

noooo don't kill the ghosts :P

Obo, if you have a plan for the ghosts you should let Soul and I know, because otherwise I don't know what Eleanor should do around the island, other than some bothering (of Robert lol)
"Wizards didn't kill ordinary people because a) they seldom noticed them and b) it wasn't considered sporting and c) besides, who'd do all the cooking and growing food and things. "

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:42 am

No real plans for the Ghost seeing as I don't know if they have a relationship with the Demon for any reason.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 pm

It could depend on when the deal is/was made. The ghosts are stuck on the island sure but would they have to do his bidding? Seeing as he's a deal maker one or more ghost could be asked to be freed if they chose to help him. Of course he doesn't have to follow through with the deal.

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:31 pm

True. Well, I'm up for whatever. I can play a free wheeling ghost of lulz.

Soul, how does your character feel about being called Robert? Before you posted Eleanor called him Robert, and then when you posted you called him Bobby. I'm thinking maybe Eleanor uses it as a pet name or to bug him? But if he doesn't go by Robert, period, let me know and I'll edit my posts.

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:54 am

i'm not entirely sure what to do with the ghosts either.

And my ghost goes by Bobby, but Robert is fine, it just makes him feel old. Which is kind of ironic considering. The pet name or doing it to annoying him is fine with me if you want to go with that.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:23 pm

Ok, good to know. She'll definitely call him Robert frequently then :P

Hmm... well, if "Cain" doesn't have any sort of game plan yet, I think the ghosts should generally hang out and mayyyyybe meet the breathers? Unless they have any kind of ghost busting equipment lol.

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:38 pm

From what I'm hearing is that Cain can keep them on the island and try to tell them what to do just because you kinda own them doesn't mean they have to listen XD. So I would say the ghosts would either do their own thing via helping or hurting the group be it through their own doing or by taking orders. So this all sounds pretty open to me.

If none of the ghosts wanted to help the demon I would certainly think that the demon would need more up his sleeve to properly wreck havoc.

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:05 pm

According to the original intro/Bumble, the demon is the one that trapped the ghosts there in the first place and has some kind of control over them. But I don't know how that's going to go with Obo in the RP, or how that works.... I'm up for whatever the plot is doing, I'm just not sure what that means for my character yet.

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Hmmm, I guess it would depend on how you would define control. Obo mentioned that he wanted the ghosts to be able to warn/help the group because of what he has in store for them. Which does make sense. It wouldn't have to mean that all of them would necessarily be helpful/on their side. I definitely recommend that if anyone isn't completely sure of something that they ask/bring it up so we don't bumble around in the dark for real rather than in the rp XD

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BumbleDrop on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Hey guys I will post tomorrow! Today took a lot out of me! Sorry >.< I promise to post tomorrow!

BumbleDrop
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Okay everyone, Bumble says she won't be in the chat for a while, so PM her if you need to ask her something. Don't know why she didn't think to say something here :p Anyway, yeah. It would take too long to Pm everyone in the rp or find you all in chat so I thought this would be faster. Though I will try and remind anyone I see in chat anyway.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Bumble said she will be posting tomorrow and that Cain does control the ghosts but we can help them under the radar. I don't know whether to be interested or scared at what the plan ends up being lol.

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!