Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Let's take over the world!

OOC: Let's take over the world!

a part of “Let's take over the world!”, a fictional universe by ChildishDelusion.

With the world in chaos where magic, beasts and murder is commonplace a small group of individuals decide to unite the world under one rule- theirs! (OPEN- From Thursday this RP will be closed to new characters so get in there!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Let's take over the world!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OOC: Let's take over the world!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Well, my first post, and I have to say, it's not impressive compared to the others... But there's alwayd room for improvement! Let's fight on! *Talking to no one in particular*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:11 am

Sorry I have yet to post, blooming time-zones and all that, so I was mostly asleep during the time you were all posting i'm afraid. I'll have my introduction up as soon as I can after Yuki's post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:59 am

Annnnnd done. Sorry for the delay, have to earn the money for the internet connection somehow.

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:37 am

I apologize for the rushed posts, not very good quality I know. On my work days you'll probable notice a little less writing and more moving with the plot sort of post.

(Sorry I'm a nurse and I do 13hr shifts so my posts tend to be short and sweet on these days)

I'll have us all up and running with a big long explanation on the missions tonight when I get in from work, or tomorrow morning, depending on what people have posted!

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:33 am

Hey, it's fine--we can't all be stuck in front of computers all day, can we?

So for the missions, are we going in the groups you originally wanted us in, or are you going to be making some adjustments still?

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:01 am

Rocker, I think you confused Hayato with Hayuto.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:26 pm

I just want Yuki and Dasin divided into the seperate groups (plot stuff oooh mystery)

Other than that choose yourselves. Character related, Aidan is probable better off doing the goblin quest do to her raw power. Allunriia choose which one you think best, same goes for Charnel. Skurge would probable be very funny with the Magi, but could be useful with plot in the Goblin one. Hayato can choose as he wills. I'd move with the Magi for Kor, but it's not necessary.

Long as I have 4 and 4 I'm happy.

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:04 pm

@code: Oh, crap... Here I was thinking I was spelling it correctly this whole time >_> I'll be more careful about it in the future!

@CD: Honestly, Alauniira would not do as well in a large-scale battle as someone like Aidan... Given the choice, I think she'd go with the mage because... reasons...

@Lazy: Just letting you know, Alauniira met up with another dark elf, not a human... Details, I know :V

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:15 am

As you all have probable gathered we are going to try take on both missions at once. So I'm splitting everyone up, with Yuki and Dasin split up I need 3 people for the Hob mission and 3 for the Magi. Both missions are going to be equally tough and each are going to have very specific rewards. I already know Charnel will probable favor the Magi quest unless he wants to stick with Yuki to keep an eye on him?

Updated:

Hob Goblin Mission for the villagers:

Yuki Tantalis
Aidan
Skurge
Kor

Magi Mission for the Water Magi:

Dasin Frost
Alaunriia
Hayato
Charnel

Okay all updated, you have until the post where we start the missions to change your positions if you should so desire.
Last edited by ChildishDelusion on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:02 pm

I'm just gonna wait for people to join missions and join the one that is lacking a member. Hayato can do both, so it's just a matter of joining which.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:34 pm

I can hardly wait for the missions already! XD
In all honesty, I think Skurge would fit more handily in the hob goblins mission for the villagers, not that he particularly would want to help the villager but more of the fact their is a high guarantee of some killing to occur. Though really, he could fit with either of them but would probably be disruptive with the Magi mission which could need more stealth.
All in all, you call man.

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:45 pm

Okay, as stated since I haven't gotten everyone's answers I've just gone ahead and put them into missions. See my previous post for details.

I'm going to end the day in my next post and then we begin the missions! Woo hoo!

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Well this is going to be interesting... The group with a past together takes the drider along with them... This is going to be interesting indeed... :V

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:14 am

Might end up with an internal conflict or the drider betraying on the group and proceeds to join magi if the magi had some sort of incredible powerful weapon. We'll see how it turns out, though, lol.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:44 am

It shall! I thought they made the most sense but also interesting at the same time.

Now I haven't heard from Charnel(The soul one) and Kor(thefionnandonly) for a little while. I'll give them a quick shout. If they aren't up and about for the mission can someone try and compensate (take over them for a little while) for the both of them. Maybe like BIR take Charnel and Code take Kor until they get back? It'd be a pity to let such interesting characters fade away.

BUT I'll PM them first and explain what the low down is. MIssion's begin tonight! (Irish time in t-minus 9 hours!)

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:18 am

I'll control Kor when I get the permission.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thefionnandonly on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:19 pm

Hey guys,

First of all sorry for the lack of postage! I work full time so I'm not always free to be on here. I did try to make a post from my phone, and had thought it had gone up, but from talking to Childish and from seeing for myself, it didn't go anywhere. :/

Anyway, sounds like Kor's off to kill some goblins.

thefionnandonly
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:30 am

Ummmm just to be clear, are we waiting for someone to post or anything?

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:22 am

Don't let up now, people! We still need to get things in motion or not it'll be a wasted effort by the OP! I can't post unfortunately due to me ending my character's day just like that.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:51 pm

I'm afraid I am a bit at a loss at what to post with Skurge at the moment, only thing I could think of at night is he sneaks off to look for weapons which could be an absolute nuisance for all involved or a cheap dream sequence.

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!