Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PokeMages: A world of Magic and Pokemon

PokeMages: A world of Magic and Pokemon

a part of “PokeMages: A world of Magic and Pokemon”, a fictional universe by fullmetal642.

In this world Pokemon are a Mage's Familiars. With their magic and style of battle heavy influenced on the Pokemon they choose, each Mage will learn to master their power at the Arceian School of Magic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “PokeMages: A world of Magic and Pokemon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: PokeMages: A world of Magic and Pokemon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Is Everett a student or a teacher, and his Pokemon is a little overkill, it makes rufflets flying moves look a ether and cyndaquils fire look pathetic, it has a move called ancient flame, but you probably already knew that if you are as nerdy as you say you are. Also I might have my character have zorua or mime jr, I would be good with dark or phycic but I don't know what would be the best illusion Pokemon. If you have a suggestion tell me!
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:08 pm

As interesting as this is, I think I'm actually gonna pass. Don't wait up on me anymore.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Oh actually it is sacred flamep

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:45 pm

I'd be willing to pick up one of your extra characters. Once you get a few more up I'll take a look at em and make a choice if that's how you want it to work

Venom0861
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Alistair's familiar is meant to be ridiculous, and his strength is too be comparable. That being said I Have a last minute trip to on to Mondayish, I little be putting up a post for Rina and keeping my eye on the post and try to respond as much as possible.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:03 am

Are the families going to be known to the schools before hand and do we need to include our mage specializations in the profile or is that going to come to light over time?

-edit-
And by base stats, do you mean that the familiars start out at pokemon that have just hatched or just base stats like how you would find them in the wild?

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:19 am

Should I make a story for how Alistair and Ho-Oh met? Because there are no eggs and the school wouldn't have one in the kennels or whatever.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Are we free to start er' up?!?

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:22 pm

So, is there something I need to change about my character?
Laxnchill20

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anastasia's Arrow on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:27 pm

Sooo... Are we gonna get this party started soon? :D

Anastasia's Arrow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Okay this is lame bubye

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:16 am

Are we ever gonna start this?

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Sorry i went away for labor day and the hotel room had terrible internet, i swore i posted something telling everyone to start up, looks like it didnt go up, We can start it up tomorrow for anyone still interested.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:31 am

I'm still all kinds of excited for this and I'm up for starting whenever :D

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anastasia's Arrow on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:11 pm

I'm still really excited, too! :)

Anastasia's Arrow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakoral on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:20 am

Still down for this. :)

Jakoral
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!