Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Project: T.E.A:M.

a part of “Project: T.E.A:M.”, a fictional universe by Naga's Shadow.

[SEE INSIDE]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project: T.E.A:M.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Project: T.E.A:M."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Although...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Project: T.E.A:M.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi! I'm really interested in this! It looks like it could be lots of fun! Would you be willing to let me reserve pawn number 2? I'm thinking I'd like a male, 20 years old, by the name of Zachary "Zac" Lutjens. Just lemme know and I'll toss up the CS as soon as I'm accepted.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:40 pm

Reservation up ^^ Love your Avvi, by the way.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Aww shucks! Thanks friend! :3 I'll start work on the CS immediately.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Heysieness!!! This looks brilliant. I would like to reserve a female, pawn three. 22 years old I'm still working on the name...
Thanx!
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Sure, but it will be pawn 4, just an fyl ^^

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:19 pm

I have a question... Anime/manga or real?

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:45 pm

I prefer anime, it makes it easier and more uniform.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi hi! All done! My character avatar won't show up though XP

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi i was wondering if could reserve a pawn please? I think this rp is cool ^^

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Yep, reserved ^^

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Hiya! Could I reserve the last pawn, please?

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:41 pm

hey shadow do you think i could send in my WIP character i have most of it done.

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:04 am

Of course, to both of you. ^^

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:15 am

Nuuu all the characters have been reserved :c

T.T

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:21 am

No, not all. All the pawns have been taken, but the Game Master is still open. We have to have the antagonist taken before we can start.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:32 am

Well I didn't want to play the game master, but I guess it would be ok to play as the bad guy for once. Please reserve me a spot. :|

Edit:Can the Game master have the authority to blend in with the group, similar to Kayaba Akihiko from Sword art Online? I don't feel that playing some big character who is OP the whole time is rather fun...
Last edited by boku541090 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:34 am

Alright then

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:22 am

Hey i submitted my character but i have to go to work now so ill continue working on her tonight and stuff :) shes a WIP so she isnt done yet :P thanks though :D ^^

Arabella13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:11 pm

Mine is up. She still needs a few tweaks here and there but I should have her done soon!

Iezobel
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!