Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Show Like No Other

A Show Like No Other

a part of “A Show Like No Other”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

Ladies and gentlemen, please take to your seats. The greatest show this circus has ever put on is about to be revealed... And it is about to recreate the world we grew up in.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Show Like No Other”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Show Like No Other

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Show Like No Other"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: A Show Like No Other

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:39 pm

I'll reserve the fortune teller!
"Why does everyone have a quote here,"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chellydays on Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:55 pm

I would like to reserve the horse back performer
The first thing I remember is loving someone who never loved me back, or maybe first I remember believing it. When I wanted to start over I must have subconsciously said,
"For once I want someone to love me more then I love them." I believe thats when i lost myself. I think what I'm trying to get at is that life will someday through me a person who loves me. And in return I will love them back. I hold this hope in my heart.

Chellydays
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lollismack on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:30 pm

May I reserve the liontamer?

lollismack
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:33 pm

Sure! I'm not sure if I'll be able to edit in the reservations tomorrow or not, but they have been noted.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:09 pm

You always seem to make good ones, eh?

May I please reserve the Tightrope walker and the Male Contortionist?
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:15 pm

We always seem to end up running into each other, don't we?

Of course you can!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby **Ava** on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:55 pm

May I reserve the female contortionist please!?

Thanks!

**Ava**
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:53 pm

May I reserve the fortune teller? I have her profile all made up too if that's alright.

I was wondering if she could have a little sister as well? Just by a few years, she could be the costume designer of sorts, help with setting up.
Last edited by xRoo on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm just not sure what her face claim would be...the sister I mean.

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:51 am

@Ava- Sure!

@Roo- Yes, you can reserve the fortune teller. Whose sister would your other character be? The Ringmaster is an only child, just so you know. And how old would she be?

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:55 am

@Rpo- Sorry, I'm just after checking, and the Fortune Teller's already taken and a character submitted. Do any other characters interest you?

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:03 am

Hm..

Well, I'll take the acrobat, and maybe I can add another character to the list? If not, I completely understand.

What about a Magician?

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:24 am

I would like to reserve the female acrobat, if she's open :) If not, would i be able to create a magician or illusionist? :3

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:09 pm

@Roo- You can reserve the acrobat. What about the younger sister you were planning on taking on? Have you thought anything about that character?

@dreammuffin- She's been taken. Would you consider taking on one of the clowns?

I like the idea of a magician and their assistant, so I might add those characters. It'll be one male and one female.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:24 pm

I am working on the acrobat pro now.

I'm thinking maybe she could have a sister. Eighteen years old. She could be someone who helps with costume design or cooking for the circus family. I want to play both roles and I can keep up with the both of them.

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:29 pm

That's fine, I was just checking.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:08 am

Alright, if you make a female magician, may I reserve her? :3

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:02 pm

Sure- I'll have the new FC's up before long.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:48 pm

I sent in the acrobat, hope you like it :)

And I was wondering if you had an idea for a FC for the acrobat's sister?

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!