Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Erova

Erova

a part of “Erova”, a fictional universe by Quantumlegacy.

A high fantasy, roleplay-centric world set in the physics and mechanics of DnD while still being free-form. Hopefully an interested concept that will lead to some amazing stories.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Erova”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Erova

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:24 am

"Erova"

Mostly complete and ready for some awesome adventuring. I'm looking for at least two others to play this. It will be roleplay based and doesn't actually require you to know much about DnD or having to roll dice. But I would prefer to you know something about DnD so that you keep it in the realism I am trying to create.

Also I know this kind of thing can be weird so post any questions or comments you have here.
Role-play forever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Erova

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:28 am

Loving what you did hear QL, gunna be making a half orc shortly. Makes me wanna break out my character sheets and die, buy a couple cases of mountain dew and call my buddies over to do a bit of adventuring lol
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:40 am

Why thank you and if you do happen to do so, you may feel free to use my world as your canvas. I will await your character with anticipation.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheYashie on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:35 am

Hey, really well-written world and setting!
I wanna RP in this one! So .. umm .. how do Roleplays on this site work? Am I allowed to create a character all on my own which conforms to your roleplay setting or would you be giving me a set of guidelines (say race, alignment or some such) upon which to base my creating? :)

TheYashie
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Bromander Shepard wrote:Loving what you did hear QL, gunna be making a half orc shortly. Makes me wanna break out my character sheets and die, buy a couple cases of mountain dew and call my buddies over to do a bit of adventuring lol

Hahahaha. Quite high praise here.

I saw in the tags that you would prefer 3.5e, but I was wondering what that system had that made you choose it over Pathfinder and 4e.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:03 pm

@qbsuperstar03 Familiarity. I'm more familiar with 3.5e then any other system. But it's mainly there as a guideline for us to follow since you won't actually roll stats and set up skills and take feats and plan spells. Unless you want to keep a character sheet of your own to BASE your roleplay off of. I will never ask for dice checks or stat modifiers as long as you play your characters well.

@TheYashie - If you read the storyline and setting I have provided you will go to make a new character for this roleplay when looking under the character tab. Fill in the name for the first box and then add the miniature skeleton I provided and fill in the blanks with the character you have in mind. If he doesn't fit completely I'll let you know via Pm and we can work out any kinks.

The Skeleton for those that somehow missed it:

Character Skeleton:

NOTE: We are starting at level one. And yes I will level us through the roleplay so you can "learn" more things from your class. Don't worry about feats or skills or stats unless you want to for yourself. As this is mostly roleplay based and will involve pretty much no dice rolls.

Name:
Physical Description:
Class and Level:
Equipment:
History:

@Everyone so far - I'm glad that you have showed interest and it's nice to see a few faces I know. Also I'm very glad to know that you liked the setting and will say as I have before that if you spot an errors whether they be grammatical or timeline/impossibruity let me know~!

I just added in a quick and dirty list of available starting races and core classes so as to keep it simple. You may multiclass and request other source material be available for class related things as we go. Basically just stick to the PHB1 to begin with. It's what I restricted the actual DnD group that is also using this setting right now to. I am pretty sure I mentioned it already but I will be running this roleplay alongside the DnD sessions I am hosting. So events from here might make news or rumors there and vice versa. On a sidenote I'll post available source material as it is requested, converted and then eventually "unlocked" by me when either group does so.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:57 pm

@ Submitted characters - I love them. Most of you guys have made me both happy and excited I posted this as I previously did not think I'd get this response. Also you may increase your starting level to level two. This means if you want to multiclass you may or just increase your current class to level two. I allowed Keiron to start at level two to fit the storyline he had already made. I only feel it fair to allow you each the chance to level to two if you'd like.

@Everyone else again, I'm hoping to have the first post up by the end of the week, which to me is saturday, so the 31st. Could have just said the end of the month. :0 But anyway, I'd like to have all the characters in by then if not I will consider waiting until the following saturday but as with anything like this the longer we wait the less interest is held.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Heeeey! You wouldn't mind if I made a dwarven Cleric to keep everyone from dropping like flies. Right?

Deallo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:02 pm

I most certainly would not mind such a thing. Feel free to work up something. I still have room for a few more people. ;)

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheYashie on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:43 pm

So .. umm .. first post yet?

TheYashie
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:51 pm

There is another player that is supposed to create a character. I'll probably work up a post here soon, since I just got off work, anyway and post it. They can join in when they have submitted and are approved.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:12 am

Anyone may post next and you may feel free to attack the orcs just know that they are approximately 40 feet from us and will more then likely see you coming. Don't instant murder them obviously and I'll play the old man when we get to that point. I am and always will be terrible at introductions.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:11 pm

Lol well this is funny, I got mixed up in my RPs and replaced Keiron's name with Talmar (epic Phael), so Bromand, you're gonna have to edit that post as will I xD
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Ahaha I was wondering what was up with that

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheYashie on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:07 pm

So how does posting work? Does it work so one guy posts, waits for everyone else to get one post in and then post again, or can we just post as many times as we want?

TheYashie
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:44 pm

I would prefer we keep it to two posts per person until at least everyone has posted once. The only exception would be if one character is being interacted with in a vital way where everyone else wouldn't be able to do anything worth posting until the person in question went. I am reading through the two posts now.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheYashie on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Oh alrights, I'll go and post something nice in an hour.

TheYashie
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:37 am

Okay, I have been insanely sick so we will have to wait just a little longer for me to work up the next post. I realize with you two having killed off the orcs there isn't much for Yashie to go on. Expect a post within the next two days.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!