Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rainbow Alley

Rainbow Alley

a part of “Rainbow Alley”, a fictional universe by LookAliveSunshine.

In the LGBTQ Oasis of the harsh and unnerving Colfax mainstreet in Denver, Colorado, trouble always seems just around the bend. So what's your story?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rainbow Alley”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rainbow Alley

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rainbow Alley"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Rainbow Alley

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Could I please reserve female 2?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:52 pm

May I reserve the NonBinary2|Bi-Gender please?

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:03 pm

Yes to both of you! I'll put you in now.

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:36 pm

May I please reserve the bisexual music nerd? The girl? "Ahem...we prefer geeks XD"

This looks really good, I can't wait.

Would it be possible for my character to be pregnant?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:38 pm

@BBSweetie
Yep! You can reserve her. I'll put you down now. And pregnancy/whatever's up to you! She's your character =33

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorsOfTheHeart on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Can I reserve male 5?

ColorsOfTheHeart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Hey, can I make her a photography nerd instead of a music nerd? I'm just more of one myself and it's easier for me to have her be crazy about photography than for her to be crazy about music.

I'm putting that in her profile, so just let me know if you want me to change it.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Yep! You can have him, Colors, and that's fine, BBS :)

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!