Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Name Is ______.

My Name Is ______.

a part of “My Name Is ______.”, a fictional universe by kleean.

It seemed harmless enough. A question : Would you like to go to another world? And a completely new name. After all, what harm could a poor homeless beggar do? A role play based off of Miyazaki's Spirited Away.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Name Is ______.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

My Name Is ______.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "My Name Is ______."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kleean
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: My Name Is ______.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chieheart on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:30 pm

This seems fun, how do you want character creations? Can we make our own skelly?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chieheart
Member for 11 years
Author Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:03 am

I'll be posting an example skelly, but really...all I ask is that you have the basics down. What I'll be looking for in skelly's are a minimum of two anime pictures, Name, Nickname (if your character has one), Age, Gender, Sexuality, Height, Weight, Appearance, Personality (which should include likes and dislikes), Background Info, and a Theme Song.

AH, and the most important thing is what you'd like your character's new name to be. Since Yubaba renames each character as a way of binding them to a contract, I'd like for everyone to add in what they want their character's new name to be.

kleean
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:16 am

May I reserve a character please? ^^

โœฆ ฦั”ฮฝั”ั ั•ฮฑัƒ gฯƒฯƒษ—ะฒัƒั” ะฒั”cฮฑฯ…ั•ั” ั•ฮฑัƒฮนฮทg gฯƒฯƒษ—ะฒัƒั” ะผั”ฮฑฮทั• gฯƒฮนฮทg ฮฑฯ‰ฮฑัƒ.
Aฮทษ— gฯƒฮนฮทg ฮฑฯ‰ฮฑัƒ ะผั”ฮฑฮทั• fฯƒัgั”ั‚ั‚ฮนฮทg โœฆ

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:50 am

Sure! Go ahead :)

kleean
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Totoro on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Ehrmahgerd!!! I love the concept of this. My family is currently living in a hotel with crappy wifi and may have to move soon. Possibly a place without wifi TT.TT Other than that I have all the time in the world, but I may not send in a character simply because I don't want to join such an EPIC rp and end up not being able to reply DD: Want to join so badly, but due to life cockblocking me... lol yes I meant to say cock block, I will just STALK this rp as often as I can!!! Just had to show some respect for this whimsical idea. By the way, I've read the three characters and they're fantastic :D

Totoro
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:51 am

D'aww, It would've been great to have had you in the roleplay ;~;
If you do happen to have wifi wherever it is you're moving to, feel free to comment on (and possibly join) the roleplay <3

kleean
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Totoro on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Omg! Thanks for giving me the opportunity and I definitely will if I get the chance. For the mean time, imagine the desperate me holding my phone to the skies, like it's Simba from 'Lion King', as I attempt for better connection.

Totoro
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:07 pm

@Totoro LOL, no problem :P

We'll be able to start the role play this coming Saturday! <333

kleean
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:54 pm

ROLE PLAY START DATE CHANGED`~~

STARTS : THURSDAY NIGHT or FRIDAY AFTERNOON

kleean
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorsOfTheHeart on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm

If you are still accepting them, I would like to reserve a character.

ColorsOfTheHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Definitely still accepting :)
The only time characters are no longer being accepted will be by Friday Night/Saturday (seeing as there are still people interested, I extended the start date)

kleean
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Hope you're willing to take in another reservation, even as a noobie to this website xD (Don't worry though! I used to rp on a website that dealt with BBCodes!)

Couldn't help it, I was just browsing this today and I found Hayao Miyazaki's name. Had to ask!

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Sure, go ahead :) I'm glad you're interested ^^

kleean
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Just a quick check in to see if everyone's still alive, lol. First post will be up tomorrow morning, so If you're still here....say a quick hello, I guess. :P

kleean
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:56 pm

Oh, I forgot to say I finished my character... (ใ€‚โ”ฐฯ‰โ”ฐใ€‚)

Well, I'm definitely still here!

Just putting it out there... โ•ฐ(ใ€€ยดโ—”ใ€€ฯ‰ใ€€โ—” `)โ•ฏ

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:14 pm

lol, that's fine :P He sounds awesome ^^

kleean
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:00 am

I'll be gone from Monday until Thursday~ ^W^/ Just so you know that I haven't completely disappeared~

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!