Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Disney Academy

Disney Academy

a part of “Disney Academy”, a fictional universe by Neon.lynxie.

Disney Academy is a prestigious College located in the beach town of Disney, South Korea. Here Disney couples send their sons and daughters to learn--and to keep them away from the evil people the once faced.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Disney Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Disney Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:51 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Disney Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Disney Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River~Lilly on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:03 pm

So what are your expectations on the kind of characters you are accepting? Are you accepting canon Disney characters in that setting (as in I could be Ariel, Megara, or even Jane from Peter Pan 2) or would you prefer the characters to be the children of the original characters (as in the kids of Jim Hawkins and Melody, or ...etc)? I would love some clarification on that...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

River~Lilly
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby C17H21NO4 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:53 pm

This could be fun, are you accepting anyone? Like any Disney character?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

C17H21NO4
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:35 pm

hello guys!

@River~Lilly- I mean if you want to play as the originals you can. But you are free to be the children of the original characters. You can create your character rather than playing Melody or someone else because not all couples have had children yet.

@C17H21NO4- Yes it is open so if you want to apply you can!

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Hey-

Could I please reserve a daughter and son twins of Rapunzel and Flynn Rider? Thanks! :)

Scratch that. How about twins of Prince Adam and Belle?
BTW: magic!!

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliseCeri on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:18 am

Could i be someone like Flynn Rider's Secret little sister?
Elise x

EliseCeri
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C17H21NO4 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:48 am

Are you only looking for real life pictures? Or is this anything goes?

C17H21NO4
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorsOfTheHeart on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Can I reserve the son of Fa Mulan and Li Shang?

ColorsOfTheHeart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyLittleLovlies<3 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Can I reserve Cinderella and Prince Charming's daughter oh and MAGIC!

MyLittleLovlies<3
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!