Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Soul Eater: A New Generation

Soul Eater: A New Generation

a part of “Soul Eater: A New Generation”, a fictional universe by RinlovesSesshoumaru.

Based on the anime Soul Eater. Maka and Soul have grown up and had a daughter of their own. Maka has become a professor at the school and Soul is Lord Death's weapon now. With new Meisters and Weapons how will things play out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: A New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Soul Eater: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulfire on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:17 am

whaaat? little bit confused at what you said. and also ill meet your chars at the job boards

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

soulfire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:14 pm

D: soulfire needs a meister. I'll make one! SO the meister he needs is someone strong right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulfire on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:05 am

hey umm unicorn i dont need one anymore.... cause the gm said it was ok for my char not to have one i just forgot to change it >.< i kinda want him to stay with out one

soulfire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukisod on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:15 am

What? A weapon with no Meister? So you turn into a pair of gauntlets and... lay there on the floor?

Someone want to explain to me how that's going to work?
"Perhaps we should perform a study on the effectiveness of studies?"

Lukisod
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulfire on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:57 pm

yeah im going to update it here in a bit but that is a charater alot like mine in soul eater. basicly his hands and feet turn into the gauntlets and boots but with a few adjustments XD

soulfire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulfire on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Oh hey are eather you lukisod or unicorn going to post?

soulfire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 pm

I can get an arm turning into a scythe but how do your hands and feet turn into the gauntlets and the boots? doesn't that mean you basically are growing them on you or something like that?

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukisod on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:15 pm

I'm gunna come out and say that's stupid Soulfire.

Anyways, this RP is kinda all over the place. I'm bowin out. bye.

Lukisod
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:23 pm

I mean Soul only transformed his arm into the blade, he never went any further when he was fighting alone, unless he wasn't planning to move. There was chainsaw guy, I'm not sure what part of himself transformed but he only had the chain part out when fighting alone, and then ther was the Music guy who could lip read, Justin I think, anyway He never really fully transformed but otherwise he was a guillotine, not some you wear. Let alone when people transformed they only transformed into the one object, not four things at one. Sorry if you dislike me for this but it is true.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulfire on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:32 pm

sigh looks like my char is causing alot of problems...... and i wouldnt say my char turns into 4 different weapons...... if its too much trouble then i will get a meister..... ill also edit him if people still dont like him

soulfire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Look I don't have that much of an issue about the boots and gloves, I just remembered that they are connected by a chain, so they are still technically one piece (Pirates, ahoy!), anyway I just kind of find it hard, maybe you could turn your arm into the glove and the chain, I'm not sure how your going about killing things though with boots and gloves (Most gloves had power and stuff)

EDITED: I just read about the mini saw-blades, that would work, still maybe you could have slight control over the chain, like an arm, seeming as you can extend it and stuff.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulfire on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:53 pm

wait i thougt i put it in there that the boots had a saw wheel on the outer side of them and the gloves had mini saw blades on there knuckles..... and i think if he is without a meister he will just get the mini saw wheels for his hands or just on the sides of his feet he cant use both and he doesnt get the chain. will the please the people?

soulfire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Well I don't see a problem with the sawblades idea, even if you have both hands and feet, you could use the chain but it would be connecting you hand and feet together so it would probably be more of a hindrance than useful. Maybe I smell the making of a self made Death Scythe.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulfire on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:04 pm

lol? man my character is being a big hindrance isn't it >.< and the chains lengthen and shorten for what the situation called..... i thought i put all this in the description

soulfire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:15 pm

shoot, you lose the meister, then you lose the weapon...bye

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulfire on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:00 pm

sigh i feel like im the cause of them leaving..........should have just made a meister with my weapon :/

soulfire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulfire on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:47 am

Ok I updated my charater plz tell me if this is better and pleases every one I don't want any one. To hate my character

soulfire
Member for 14 years

Re: Soul Eater: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:05 am

Is it still possible to join the roleplay?

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Soul Eater: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby suigenic on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:40 am

Are you still open for new weapons, or are you too far into the plot?
nicksnacks.storenvy.com
suigenic.tumblr.com

suigenic
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!