Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sing: A Strange Incident in Repentance.

Sing: A Strange Incident in Repentance.

a part of “Sing: A Strange Incident in Repentance.”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

The small town of Repentance, deep within the US bible belt. A close-knit place that value family and religion. Every town has its secrets, but soon this will gain a far worse one than most. The demons have come to Repentance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sing: A Strange Incident in Repentance.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sing: A Strange Incident in Repentance.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Sorry Weridette, but the second had already been reserved.

And accepted Woolenlace, I love the character.

Hello again Wudgeous! I do remember you! I would love it if you could take the First and the Doc. Drop me a PM if you have any ideas,questions or general thoughts regarding plots and such. :3
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silkey on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Hi there, I'm new to rpg but I have a connection, actually, through Wudgeous. As such, they directed me here and I found the idea of this role play interesting.

I would absolutely love to reserve The Third.

-Silkey

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silkey
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:35 pm

Reserved for you, welcome aboard!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby woolenlace on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:26 pm

So how many people do we have left to fill? Just the two?

Maybe we should post in the roleplayers wanted forum.

woolenlace
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby woolenlace on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:56 am

You guys wanna just start, and work the other characters in later?

woolenlace
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silkey on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Sorry for taking a while with my character- I'm very busy with both school and work right now. I'll try to get him done within the week.

-Silkey

Silkey
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Perhaps we can start. I'm suer the others are coming

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Yeah, Silkey's kinda bee-zay. I'm here though! My character sheet is basically 95% done, I just need to review all you's guy's sheets again to fill in what Sanjay thinks of errbody. :)

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Apologies for my inattentiveness! I've been on a business course and it was much more full-on stuff than I realized. Will be getting stuff up and running tomorrow!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Oh yeah, by the by; I'd like to relinquish my reservation for the good doc--I think Sanjay will be plenty of a handful haha.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!