Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Paranoia Prison

Paranoia Prison

a part of “Paranoia Prison”, a fictional universe by Leej10100.

{Details Inside} This isn't meant for the light-hearted, so open at own risk...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Paranoia Prison”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Paranoia Prison

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:26 am

My laptop should be repaired by friday or saturday. Right now I am on a work computer before my shift starts. For now I am just going to have Koro watching from the tree, so hopefully I can keep her from hindering the story line too long from my absence.
I would ask that until I get back characters refrain from interacting with her, I'll have her jump down from the tree when I am able to post often again. I don't want to make you guys wait on me.
So far really enjoying it!

O, I can however read the story on my kindle, I jsut can't post on it. So I will be keeping up with what is going on, but it logs me off every time i try to post.
I have returned!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:21 am

Yes you are allowed to cuss, just don't go overboard. And I'm sorry that I have been away guys, school has been taking up all my time. I am now currently working on a post. And it is going to be wonderful^.^

It's okay Chloe I understand, thank you for telling me.

By the way a special character is going to a appear of course I have to finish making him, and no it isn't the warden...yet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:26 am

hello jut wanted to inform u Haden wont be able to post until tonight. He's got work
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Ok! ^-^

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Sorry for not being able to get a post up yet. We still don't have any of our stuff yet and just got a place. I hope to have internet soon, but currently only have access from my husband's phone tether. As soon as things start to settle and I get internet back I will get a post up asap. Sorry about not being able to post like I wanted, but I couldn't help the move.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:02 am

Hey all, just got off work a little bit ago. Finally, my laptop is repaired. I will post tomorrow before before my 2pm shift. For now, I need sleep....
Nighty Night

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:45 pm

I feel like such a terrible writer compared to all of you guys. xD Oh well..

Also, I might write a post before I head off to work if I have time...

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:38 pm

Can one of you come to the entrance of the prison where Ulyssess, Diana and his masked brother are? I would love to do some rp with you all~

Thank you

Faithy

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:55 pm

Where is everyone? :C

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:14 am

I have not gone anywhere. I am simply awaiting a response. It's been three days and I'm still the last one to post here.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:37 pm

Sorry I haven't posted! >< I've been super busy and I still am. I've also been having computer problems so, I'm shit out of luck. I'll try and post when I can..

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:37 pm

Dream and I are using RPG write to conclude our battle, so we will soon be done and this is where the plot for Kenji stats to thicken up.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Fascinating. An interesting way to resolve combat within a roleplay no doubt.

Addendum: I have my post in finally. It's strange though, there hasn't been anyone posting in about a week and even longer than that if we don't count ChaoticInsanity. I wonder what's up with that.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:21 pm

Why hasn't anyone posted recently? :C Busy?

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:24 am

I have been rather occupied but I will definitely work on responding now that I can. I do wonder where everyone else went though.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:18 am

I prefer not to double post in most usual circumstances but I just felt it needed to be mentioned that no one else has posted in a month. I'm still attending this roleplay, like always but it's gotten much too quiet. I'd rather not see this promising RP fade away.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:37 pm

I regretted my AWOL. We pcsed right after this started and it took us over a month to get internet on at the new place. I'm still here. I never really got to my play my character and would love to give it another go. Maybe we should talk to the GM if they're still around about restarting it? Finding members who might be interested at it again as well. If not one of us could restart it giving the former GM the credit.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!