Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wild Cherry

Wild Cherry

a part of “Wild Cherry”, a fictional universe by Sebastian.Michaelis.

A Love between a Master and her Butler, along with a forced marriage and heading of the house hold.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wild Cherry”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Wild Cherry

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebastian.Michaelis on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:24 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Wild Cherry"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sebastian.Michaelis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Wild Cherry

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:33 pm

May I be the maid of the fiance?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebastian.Michaelis on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:36 pm

You may. Just give me some time and I will have the information on the character sheet up and ready to go.

Sebastian.Michaelis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:55 pm

Thank you, I'll keep an eye out. <3

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebastian.Michaelis on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:57 pm

Sheet is now available.

Sebastian.Michaelis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:08 pm

I would like to put in for the Madam, if that'd be alright?

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:10 pm

May I please reserve the Fiancee, if no one else already has?
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Just thought I'd say a quick hello and thank you! I love your username btw Sebastian...One of my favorite shows on Netflix.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebastian.Michaelis on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:23 pm

xLevesquex: The role has been asked by another, afraid so. But I do thank you for seeing interest in my Roleplay. It was very kind of you.

To those who got the role: Please follow the rules. I will also start the Roleplay once all the character sheets are turned in. Thank you for joining.

Sebastian.Michaelis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:27 pm

I have a question about the character sheet.

Did you want us to put in another photo or describe their appearance?

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:04 pm

Can I toss in a Jeeves butler for craps and giggles? As in some classy Brit that always has a snarky remark to back up his butler-y skill?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebastian.Michaelis on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:43 am

You can add how ever many photos you wish.
The appearance is meant to be written please.
Appearance: Tattoos, scars, certain style (Example: Picture might have gold eyes when you want ours to have red). A Style of clothing, if they have sad eyes, a grumpy face, happy face. Things like that or which ever else.

Sebastian.Michaelis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebastian.Michaelis on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:45 am

Thundergod1020: Not that I don't like your idea, but I rather keep it even with characters for this Roleplay. To many people tend to get confusing or we have to spend days waiting on someone.

Sebastian.Michaelis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebastian.Michaelis on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Paintpoint: You have listed things on your character profile that wasn't really needed. I'd like you to just use the character sheet that was given to everyone else.

It was a nice touch, but their will be no reason for that extra items in this Roleplay

Sebastian.Michaelis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:28 pm

When are we starting? Just a heads up; I'm on vacation with my mother for the next seven days (: I'll be able to post once a day, but it will be in the evenings ^^ just wanted to let you know so you weren't waiting for me in the mornings. (:
Last edited by Jynxii on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:04 pm

Sorry, didn't realize we had to stick with the CS, I assumed that as long as we included everything from the original that I could use a different one. I changed it back to the original, sorry for the inconvenience.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sebastian.Michaelis on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:42 pm

I wont be able to start until Monday or Tuesday. Sorry for the long wait to start. I have private things to deal with this weekend.

Sebastian.Michaelis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:35 pm

I'm excited to get things rolling this coming week ^-^

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:24 pm

No one is posting D: I keep checking on my phone every hour lol

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:53 pm

I'll post by tomorrow night! Promise! Having some personal life issues!

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!