Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

To Complete A Circle

To Complete A Circle

a part of “To Complete A Circle”, a fictional universe by bizarre1.

What happens when one of each species come together and become the closest of friends? Will they become undefeatable? Or are they missing one more?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To Complete A Circle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: To Complete A Circle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MangaGirl2303 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Who's gonna adopt Amy? Someone needs to since this is about HER, and her supernatural friends. I don't think I can play her well though.
You:"Whats your name?"
Me:"That's Classified
You:"Why?"
Me:"That's Classified"
You:"What's your favorite color?"
Me:"That's Classified"
You:"Is everything classified?"
Me:"No"
You:"What isn't?"
Me:"Pudding"
You:"Why pudding?"
Me:"That's classified"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MangaGirl2303
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:04 pm

I would, but for whatever reason, I cannot write female characters. It never comes out right.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassandraGirlNCR on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:07 pm

I have trouble playing two characters in one roleplay... And besides, I don't like Amy's character so much...
What about OP?

CassandraGirlNCR
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Hey sorry that i havent posted I have been in the hospital for some time now. Dont worry though i am back. lol
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadenRivers on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:12 pm

hey could i reserve the vampire?

HadenRivers
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:54 am

Ignore this. I fixed the issue and will provide a link as needed.
Last edited by JEDH3 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:38 am

Don't worry Avalon Knight, I think I speak for everyone when I say that whatever the reason you were hospitalized, we are glad that you recovered and are doing well now. :)

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:43 am

@HadenRivers: Yes. I will go reserve that spot for you.

Hey, everyone. Sorry it took me so long to check this. I still don't have time to write a post and I don't think I will get the time to. you might see me randomly post once. I will still check on this RP to accept characters and see how it's going, but I don't think I will be an active participant. I'm busier than I thought I would be.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Item Sheet

@Jed: here is the info sheet, some of the stuff i didnt really understand so i didnt fill it out. And yes i feel much better thank u :)

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:05 pm

Oh, I was not expecting you to fill out the sheet so soon, especially since the format was pretty much lost. fortunately, earlier today I refined it and put it in image format. You can find the finished contract here:

http://eguan15.deviantart.com/art/Guard ... -396527464

There are a few typos here and there, but I really don't feel like re-editing the whole picture for what would be a fourth time in one day. :\

Also, when you fill out the length of time section, put it in the lowest possible numbers. so the 20 days and 7 weeks would be changed to 6 days 9 weeks, which would be changed to 6 days 1 week and 2 months, assuming that I did my math correctly.

And the Authorized recipients section is the people whom the client is allowing to retrieve the item, and how they will prove that they are that person. This could be anything from a simple Picture I.D., to a Password, to a written symbol. Pretty much whatever you can think of that would definitively prove that they are one of the Authorized recipients. also, remember to put your own name in apart of the Authorized Recipients.

The information about the item is filled out on a separate sheet, so don't worry about that. I think that is everything.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Sorry it took me so long to post! Life has been hectic, but it's finally slowing down. ^.^ I hope that this means I should be posting more often!

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:46 pm

CassandraGirl really needs to post. Soon.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:25 am

@JEDH3: I sent CassandraGirl a PM. Hopefully I either get a response or a post is made. I like this RP and I'd love to see it continue.

To address the concern over the Amy character. The character isn't very appealing to me either. We can pretend the character doesn't exist or she can be an NPC.
Oooor, we could open up the human spot again and let someone create their own human if they wish or let them adopt Amy if that's what they would prefer to do.

I'd like to bring up the point that we don't necessarily need a human character. We can all be inhuman friends that live in this human world and I'm sure we have our human NPC's since our characters go to school, work, etc.

What do you all say?

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassandraGirlNCR on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Hey all, sorry I've been gone for a while... High school and all. :/ Anyway, do you want to revive this? It's only been about two weeks... Again, sorry.

CassandraGirlNCR
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:34 pm

I am still willing.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassandraGirlNCR on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Well I posted, JEDH3

CassandraGirlNCR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:26 am

Yay! You're back!

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassandraGirlNCR on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:12 pm

That I am... That I am...

CassandraGirlNCR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassandraGirlNCR on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Did you guys want me to post? Because I was kinda waiting for Avalon...

CassandraGirlNCR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:17 am

It seems that it would be easier for you to post after Avalon.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!