Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Grand Collective

The Grand Collective

a part of “The Grand Collective”, a fictional universe by fading-into-eternity.

In a world that is very different, yet parallel to ours, people live by their class. Join the Collective and stay loyal or join in the revolution.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Grand Collective”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Grand Collective

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:29 pm

Good timing! I'm posting now!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraEgg on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:52 am

Maybe you should send a PM to the other authors, just to make sure that they know the roleplay's starting. I'll try and get a post up today before I go on holiday tomorrow (sorry for not mentioning it beforehand, but it's only for a week and I don't think WRIGHT's going to become relevant for a while).

I've had bad experiences with RPs not getting off the ground. Let's not let it happen here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UltraEgg
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:58 am

Good idea!

Actually, I'm going on vacation next week too, bad timing I know. I'm going to try and post when I can!

Thanks for the advice. :)

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoodCamel on Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:56 pm

Um yeah I go on vacation next Sunday so that's me too...

FoodCamel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:24 pm

No worries, just post when you can!

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby louralei on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:09 pm

I'm on vacation right now and have terrible wi-fi. I'm writing a post right now and hopefully it will send!

louralei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:22 pm

That's totally fine! :)

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoodCamel on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:04 pm

okay I'm leaving for vacation sans wifi tomorrow morning and won't be back for twelve days- sorry! :/

FoodCamel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:11 am

It's okay! Don't worry about it.

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby louralei on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:44 am

Dreamalot has been banned via parents from rpgateway for a while. That is why she hasn't posted fyi.

louralei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:47 am

Oh...alright then.

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby louralei on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:52 am

Now I am on vacation. I can still post if need be but it will be probably short and full of errors.

louralei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Hey! So I have access to the site again now - FINALLY! If y'all think maybe y'all want to get the rp back up and running, I'll totally finish both my characters and hop on in! :)

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:49 pm

That would be awesome!! We should kick her up again!

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:41 am

Okay well I'm working on them again. I'm willing to go ahead and jump in now though and finish them up as we go along. (if that's okay.)

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!