Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blutsband

Blutsband

a part of “Blutsband”, a fictional universe by Gladis.

For as long as anyone of can remember; the Sanguinem and Spritus vampires of Eastmoor have been in a feud. Now, however, the monarchs of both species have been murdered, and if replacements for them aren't found soon... it will be the end for all of them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blutsband”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blutsband

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Hey ill hopefully be posting tonight. I've just been busy with hw and work, plus adjustment to my new school.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:21 am

Okay, Kura. ^_^ It's fine. :3

Ahhh... Ville, what you did counts as Godmoddimg. >_<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Alright, so my character is up...He's a male spirit vampire named Sebastian Crowe. I'm hoping to put a post up either tonight or tomorrow, but I'd really appreciate it if someone could message me with a real brief account of what's happened so far XD And also, as he's a spirit vampire, I'm gonna need a human for him to bond to, so...any volunteers? ^-^
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 pm

D: What? How did I god mod?

T.T ...Sorry...Idk what's going on though! >.<
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:41 am

@Ville: The last parts of your post... where you kinda dragged him away without giving me a chance to react. It is... considered godmoding. >.< I'm unsure how to reply for him now, although I will try. Just please don't let it repeat in the future, okay? :3 There is so much to keep track of right now (in RL and RP), so I easily get confused and annoyed, and when things like that happen it doesn't really help. It's alright now, though. Just keep what I said in mind. ^^

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Oh! x.x Well sorry
...I ah kind of deleted my character though....

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:18 pm

I'll guarantee a post by Saturday this week - I just don't know what day. I transferred schools and have been putting in a TON of hours at work. I've been barely managing to keep up on homework and sleep as is, but when I get a night with enough time for me to respond (since I normally put about two hours into each post I write, and I have about 5 characters in this RP atm) I will, although it may take a bit. I'll start writing it on some paper at school during free time or lunch or something.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:50 am

Okay, Kura. That is totally understandable. ^_^ Take as much time as you need and post when you have time. Just don't stress yourself out over it or anything. That would be horrible. >_< Like, considering what stress does to me, I can't really imagine it does anyone else any good either. So just... take it easy and post when you can. ^_^

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:34 pm

The good news: my post is halfway done.
The bad news: my post won't be up until tomorrow ... XD

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:30 am

Yay! ^^ Heehee, that's fine, Kura. :3 Can't wait! ^^

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:30 pm

so, i've been in and out and all over the place and am completely at a loss for where the rp is now O_O If someone could let me know what's happened and what's going on, it would be muchly appreciated! Sorry I haven't been very active. College is kind of crazy when you're taking 21-22 credits >.<
였빀 강남 μŠ€νƒ€μΌ~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:23 pm

That's absolutely fine, Cirrus. I'll give you a slight insight in what's happened and is going on! ^^

So, as you already know everyone is preparing (or at least all blood vampires are) to go to Romania. However, no one but Christopher and a human girl named Crisella are there so far.

Viktor- is in a conversation with another spirit vampire, although if Kura manages to post soon it should be over within a few posts. His father will arrive, and together he and Viktor, as well as Andrei, Raphael and Clarence (and Avalon, if Kura agrees) will travel to Transylvania. This too, will have to wait a short moment, though, since Yuri still has to return home and he is currently out in the forest with Ethella.

On the Glaskov/Murlock front Grey has just/is just kidnapping Evangelina and is making her ready to take her with him to Transylvania as well, so he may become the next ruler- or at least so he hopes to become.

Arcadia and another human girl are in the forest surrounding the Ivanov mansion and I think that is about everything that is going on so far. Soon, the spirit vampires will be called to Ireland, though. Since that is where the spirit vampire court is located. ^^ We'll see what happens then. :3

Ah, and guys, I won't be able to post today, since I've been kind of busy and frankly, I am too tired right now... but I will do my best to post tomorrow! :3

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:24 pm

*cough* Avalon IS going *cough cough*

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:40 am

Heehee, okay, Kura. XD

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arisato on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:05 pm

...is this..roleplay...still accepting new characters.... >.<
CAKE! It solves everything!

Arisato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:21 am

Yes, it is. ^_^ You are welcome to join, Arisato. ^_^

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arisato on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:39 am

really!...>.< ok...what should i do?...
male human? ...can i be a uke boy?

Arisato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:22 am

Sure, if you want to. ^_^

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Just a warning, it's going to be CRAZY busy this week for me. I work everyday except Friday, plus school, plus homework ... So I probably won't be getting any posts or responses up until Sunday. I'm sorry!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arisato on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:11 am

o.o...what happened..to the roleplay?...ppl stopped posting...

Arisato
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!