Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Company

The Company

a part of “The Company”, a fictional universe by Iezobel.

People have been gaining abilities. Eight of these people are being hunted by a mysterious group called the company.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Company”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Company

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:00 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Company"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Company

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:41 pm

Can I steal Alexandra Grey? Caitlin?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

merthur
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Can I reserve Alexandra Grey?

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Yup both reserved. I would like the boys to be reserved soon too!

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Thank you exceedingly so XD

anything14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ConfirmTapioca on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:40 am

Id like to reserve either Tomas or Nathan depenshing on what nathan's power is. Let me know what it is and then ill request the one I like better ^^

ConfirmTapioca
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:32 am

Well Nathan's powers are, the ability to see sound and use it as a weapon. Like he could channel sound and create a wave that could slice through someone. The louder the noise the further he can use it if it is a generally quiet noise it wouldn't go far. Oh and if you want please make a second character I'll reserve James for myself and I'll also take Alice so please if you can take a second anyone but I'd give it to Saturday until you make reservations to se if anyone else wants it!

wow that was a pretty long OOC...

Iezobel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ConfirmTapioca on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:48 pm

Ill reserve Tomas first then. If no one takes nathan by Saturday, I'll reserve him when that time comes. Hopefully more people join

ConfirmTapioca
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Potahto on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:42 am

Could I reserve Nathan? Oh boy, this is going to be fun .3.

Would I also be able to create two Company members after completing Nathan?

Potahto
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:31 pm

@Potahto
Yeah sure you can!

@Confirm
Tomas is reserved for you. And sorry Nathan is already reserved.

Iezobel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Just as a warning, I'll try the font memes, but it hasn't worked out for me in the past, so I'm sorry if it looks screwed up or doesn't show up, I still don't get how to use the website X(

anything14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:25 pm

That's fine you can use normal text as well.

Iezobel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:29 pm

I love you T,T

anything14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:06 pm

May I please reserve James Petrelli?
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:23 pm

I submitted my character, feel free to tell me if there is anything you wish for me to edit. XD

anything14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:58 am

@Anything
Your character is fine but one thing I would like you to do is see where it says [color=CHOSE COLOR] I would like you to replace the CHOOSE COLOR with an actual color but apart from that she's great.

@Everyone else
I might start this weekend I would be grateful if anyone could take an extra chracter. I currently am working on two others and would be overwhelmed playing five characters. So guys it would be nice of you to take it.

Iezobel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:33 pm

I tried, but when I did, it would did not change the color. Do you know who I can change the color?

anything14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:47 pm

If you way I could change it for you. What color do you want them?

Iezobel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Thank you so much XD! Whatever color you want! You're doing such a nice thing for me

anything14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:51 pm

Oh, by the way, Alexandra is actually a year older than Cait, so you might want to change that "The older sister-" thing.

merthur
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!