Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Attack On Titan: Humanity's Bird Cage

a part of “Attack On Titan: Humanity's Bird Cage”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

The peace had lasted for so long, the wall's never fell, everything was fine, but then the wall was breached. On that day, mankind received a grim reminder, we lived in fear of the Titans, and were disgraced to live in these cages we called walls.[Remake]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Attack On Titan: Humanity's Bird Cage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Hello there!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here! Reservations will also be taken here, but read the rules first!!
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Attack On Titan: Humanity's Bird Cage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:12 pm

May I reserve the male role of Ambitious | Strong-Willed | Vengeful
Titan Shifter

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear" by Mark Twain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:23 pm

May I reserve the Smart | Planner | Sarcastic female please?

“Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:24 pm

/hits myself in the face what am I doing reserving a character

hhhhhh

Is it okay if I've never actually seen SNK? I know a lot about it though through tumblr, but never actually watched the show. It does look super awesome, but ┐('~`;)┌ I'm bad at keeping up with/watching anime when I already have so many to watch. ;;;;

Anyway! If it's not a necessity to have actually, physically seen/kept up with the anime, then I'd like to reserve: ♂: Sly | Creative | Strange <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< That guy right there, ye. (▰˘◡˘▰)

hhhhhhh great now what. I'm...hMMMMM. Well, it's not my favorite, but it's certainly funny anyway.

“What the fuck did you do? I gave this to you motherfuckers! Are you crazy? The polar bears are brown! What did you do to the polar bears? Did you shit all over every polar bear?” --a quote from Louis CK quoting what he probably thinks God would say if he visited us B) I'm so sorry hhhhh this is such a stupid quote but I panicked

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:27 pm

EMI!!

I had to comment in this because you said you were remaking it and I just want to give you a thumbs up and a good luck with this x3

Talk to you later Emi!

Nephilim
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Ah I love your guy's quotes!

All of the spots have been reserved! Thanks for the show of interest :D

H3RO: It's fine if you haven't seen it yet! As long as you have the basic knowledge of the story were all good!

The character sheet will be up in about an hour!

Thanks Nephilim :P I can always use some of 'em extra thumbs!

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:55 pm

You are welcome Emi!

If I even had basic knowledge of it, I would have joined...but I don't know it at all...I get so lost looking at the pictures on tumblr and I'm too lazy to go look it up xD

Nephilim
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Well tits.

I didn't make it in time to join the reboot. :C

I blame League of Legends! Ah well, have fun!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:53 am

-Casually flips shit about this RP-
Ok, so can I please reserve the lead female~.
"A swords holds no strength unless the one who wields it has courage." -Legend of Zelda
Last edited by Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:31 pm

oh my god. yes. this rp has all my yeses. all of them. /screaming loudly in the middle of my library.

okay okay, may i please have the Serious | Strict | Strong male, if you would please?

[E]very time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead. ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Michaelis_xXx_Elly, freakofnature, both have been reserved! Michaelis, go read meh rules tho!

I'm sorry guy's I've been very busy, and so I know, I haven't gotten the character sheet up, and yes, I know it's been 24 hours, but I'm going to make a deal with you all.

Tomorrow, I'll be putting up the character sheets, when it is up, the reservation limitations will kick in, until then, you all are in control.

I wont be on at all Saturday, I'm going to a party haha...

FamishedPants I'm so sorry! If you are interested, I could use a general...

Nephilim, no worries dear! I know I'll get you into the show one day...

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:12 pm

One day Emi...

One day...HA~

My finger fell asleep...it feels weird. Anywho's, I shall speak with you laters! Tomorrow hopefully since I have work in like six...seven...six...one of those!...hours >>;;

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Haha Nephilim! One day, I will, I promise!

Anyway! H3RO has dropped from the rp, opening one male role, if your interested FamishedPants, the role is yours!

If you don't respond by tomorrow I'll PM you!!

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:32 pm

"An eye for an eye makes a blind world." -Ghandi
I would like to reserve the Male leader role, and let me say i cryed so hard watching this anime, was shocked when he shifted into an Fing titan!
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Aww, look at all the interest you are getting Emi! You should put that Character sheet up now so they can make their characters!!...Dew eet nao!! Haha...anywho's

We shall see to this One day...we shall see...

By the way, love everyone's quotes so far, they are all awesome! Just for the fun of it, my favorite quote is

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:10 am

Hmm, I wouldn't mind taking that Male leader role. Also, lemme see, I do have a few great quotes, some from anime even.

"Duty, honor, country-these three hollowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, and what you will be."- Douglas MacArthur

"Ten soldiers wisely led will beat one hundred without a head." Euripides

"The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!" - Lelouch from Code Geass.

"So as not to waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more blood." Lelouch from Code Geass.

"In the absence of fear, stupidity takes place" - Raze, an OC of mine.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:50 am

I am unsure if the final role for the males (Sly, creative, strange) is reserved or not? I saw a reservation made for him earlier, however he is listed as undetermined. If he is available, then I would very much like to make a reservation. It has been a while since I saw an RP worth joining and this one seems worth a try. If however the spot is taken then I will with regret accept that and wish you the best of luck in this RPs progression.

"It has long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sit back and let things happen to them. They cast out and happen to things." ~ Leonardo da Vinci.
Last edited by AuraRift on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AuraRift
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:14 pm

"Happiness is like glass. It may be all around you, yet be invisible.
But if you change your angle of viewing a little, then it will reflect light more beautifully than any other object around you."
~ Lelouch Lamperouge | Code Geass

Hi! ^^ I'd like to reserve the | Leader | Strong | Caring | female if that's alright with you.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:35 am

Well, that male role was offered to myself.

I mean, if you wanna submit a character as well, and our GM can decide who she prefers. Or something like that.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:32 am

Emi!!

You have people waiting on your character sheet!! Why not just use the one from the original? :D

Talk to you laters xD

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!