Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A God No More

A God No More

a part of “A God No More”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

There is no place in this world for gods and spirits anymore. Welcome to the life of a fallen deity. [dead]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A God No More”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A God No More

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:06 am

Aw come on guys! We haven't even got two pages of posts yet!
Have a nice day!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:35 am

QQ
I'm still hoping someone posts XD;
"Life is a dream; we must all be ready to wake up so we can dream again." - Amys, Wise One
The Wheel lost the Creator in 2007. I'm still feeling the hit. Tarmon Gai'don has happened, the World is probably in ruins, and I don't know because I'm not there yet.
May the Wheel weave for the ta'veren.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candy_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Ah, sorry I've been busy all week, I'll post today!

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:37 pm

And I'll probably get another post in tomorrow since I have the day off~ I will also be messaging people who have not yet posted, not yet completed WIPs, and eliminating certain reserves from the list. I also will probably make a post for role players wanted, since we could use the people, and we can fit a lot of characters. unless any1 wants to be my best friend ever and post in rpers wanted FOR me????????? U don't have to tho haha haha

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Posted a thread on the role players wanted for, and replied to the RP too~
Haha I put really cheesy lines in the acting scene.

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Ahhh u posted for role players wanted -hugs- I love you ahhhh

I know I said today was my do things day but I had homework and a belated graduation party that wasn't really that much fun. <<; but I'll try to get things done in between and after my classes tomorrow.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:51 pm

and yet another day passes where, while i expect to be going home almost immediately after class has ended, i have been dragged around and have become more and more unhappy as the day has progressed. i am very sorry. i don't wanna bother any1 about specifics.... >> but i promise i will try to get on top of things very soon /shame/ ;-;

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:30 am

ashes... I found you. Now you must face the wrath of my.... SUPER RANN HUG. RAAAAAAAH.
Screwface Romeo wrote:
Conservatism is like a B-17 bomber that's been shot full of holes. It's plummeting headlong towards the ground, where it will crash and explode and die. The Republican Party and their ilk are just the one crazy turret gunner who refuses to believe that he's crashing, and is blazing away with his guns at anyone and anything that gets near him, even his own allies. Eventually, he will crash, and we can move on with our lives.

Rann
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:03 pm

-watches from afar.- o. o"

Anyways, sorry I've delayed my posts as well. I did made my post earlier (like sunday), but my computer went crap and crashed first, then when it was recovering the document :'D

BUT I DIDN'T GAVE UP!

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:12 pm

./givesup

It didn't tell me about the post. Otherwise I would have had it up earlier... Sorry... ;w;

Anyways I'll get to it

(What with the Bagginses' birthday and all, I saw what I thought was Aragorn, and freaked out. Wow. Thanks. xD)

[EDIT:
short and band
//cry]

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Would anyone object to me reserving a male human spot?
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:29 am

Oh, no one would object at all! Go right ahead!

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:06 am

Awesome i'll start on him later today

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:30 am

Sorry guys gonna have to be tomorrow. Just got in and i'm wiped out

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:06 am

So, when will the gods start clubbin'?

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:04 am

@Beach, oh, no problemo muchacho, i know the feeling ^^;

@Lady, thats gonna probably b up to how progression of Odin's posts? but i can hardly imaging going very long before we write in the proggression of time in posts and start hittin da club, yo >u<

and on a siiiiiiiiiiiide note, after so long of not getting shit done i at least got a post up at one in the morning last night hows that 4 getting shit done? i know its not all the shit i gotta do but yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:43 pm

I'm just waiting for whenever this needs to be started xD

No qualms from me. >w>

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:36 am

Okay finally done! Now where can an Italian butt in? Answer: Everywhere dammit, we're awesome! :P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Nyx is just gonna sleep till it's time to partay C:

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:09 pm

So is any1 else in a conversation with another that needs to be wrapped up before we just make some posts of heading down 2 the party or is it just me and mashotu, cause I can see about wrapping it up so we can get down w the partying ?

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!