Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Resistance 2192

Resistance 2192

a part of “Resistance 2192”, a fictional universe by laxnchill20.

In a country where love is outlawed, how will ten teenagers fare against their own feelings?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Resistance 2192”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Resistance 2192

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:04 am

I am currently in the middle of Toradora sooo goood! And she would understand after you explain
Laxnchill20

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:19 am

First of all, I live in a very different timezone than you two. Currently the clock is about 09:15AM, and I'm on my way to school. Normally, I'd be off at 7:10AM. While traveling I have to focus on school, not the RP. That is why I haven't taken part in this discussion.

Now, with that out of mind, I can move on to responding to the discussion.

I have seen Toradora! And I understand what point Shiro is trying to make. Personally, I wouldn't mind Miranda moving in with Elliot, but I'd personally like it to be a bit more than "Oh, you're mute, let me give you everything you need!" Despite not knowing how, I am 99% sure there exists an more interesting attempt. Now, I don't know how much you and Lax had planned out beforehand, something that makes it very hard for me to participate in this discussion as well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:21 am

Our only plans existed as conversation between two buds. Nothing concrete lol.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:39 am

We were never being entirely serious. While there is most likely a more interesting partner choice for Miranda, I was simply remarking on the fact that Elliot's an idiot like that. He's too nice for his own good, and he enjoys taking care of people. Frankly speaking, I don't think he would care if she loves him, all he would want is to see to it that she's living better. You don't need to take Lax and I's silliness at anything other than face value. If we've made you grumpy I am very sorry.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 am

laxnchill20 wrote:Our only plans existed as conversation between two buds. Nothing concrete lol.

Well I am afraid I am not a mentalist yet, I am unable to know what is going on inside of yours and Shiro's mind, so I am unable to know the things you apparently think is obvious. Also, wrong use of the word lol.

XShishioX wrote:We were never being entirely serious. While there is most likely a more interesting partner choice for Miranda, I was simply remarking on the fact that Elliot's an idiot like that. He's too nice for his own good, and he enjoys taking care of people. Frankly speaking, I don't think he would care if she loves him, all he would want is to see to it that she's living better. You don't need to take Lax and I's silliness at anything other than face value. If we've made you grumpy I am very sorry.

once again, I am unable to see how I were supposed to know how serious you two were. Also, I'm very hard to offend, so no worries. Despite getting slightly annoyed, I didn't really care at all about anything but the incorrect use of lol. I thought you two were older than me, but meh, girls mature faster than boys they say.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:46 am

Shishio despite our actual ages kinda skipped class the day they handed out maturity.... so yeah.

But yeah we are very rarely serious and tend to joke around a lot in the ooc of our roleplays.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:56 am

...Well excuse me Miss Snarky Pants. XP Exactly how old do you think we are? You're only as "old" as you want to be, and I personally enjoy looking at the world through the eyes of a child.

I suppose I should amend that last statement of mine that you so wonderfully cited. Let me make it perfectly clear to you so there will be no more misunderstandings. Unless I PM you, everything in the OOC that I say can most likely be discarded as either flippant or a statement of my own personal feelings about something that happened IC. I will do my best in the future so as to not be nebulous with you anymore. As you say, reading text does not convey my usual silly tone of voice. Therefore, unless you are a mentalist, how would you know if I'm being silly or not?

Finally, my name is Shishio. I'm referencing shishi guardian lions, not the color white. My being caucasian has nothing to do with this.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:58 am

I suppose I'm not all too mature either, I just like acting like I am.

Also, I'm guessing you are both between 18 and 25.

And to you Shiro, I see now that there was one R too little there. I will from hereby on refer to you as Shi because I am far too lazy to type Shi twice.

One final thing; The only person we are waiting for at this moment is Byte, right?

Robbhus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Yes we are waiting on byte. He needs to get off his lazy ass and post.

Of course he'll probably just in our other rp together...

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:43 pm

Pretty much that. Doesn't help that germs have decided to give me whatever disease I am carrying now. I will, however, try to write up a post tomorrow. If my friends will stop pestering me to get on borderlands. weak, pathetic body will allow me.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:30 pm

Ahh, Señor Byte. Fashionably late, as per the norm. I'm sorry you feel so suck ish dude. Get better and post when you can.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:32 pm

Finally feeling a bit better. Plus, weekends here so that means posting like a boss... And stuff. So yeah, I'll be doing that.

Okay, here's a little update from yours truly:

I know I said weekend was posting time for me, but I've been busy with doing chores around the house yesterday, and today was spent visiting my bro and his family. As it is now, I'm heading into another busy school week, which won't leave me with a whole lot of time/urge to write anything -- Hell, I've been neglecting RPGway entirely, which includes my own goddamn roleplay.

Just go on without me, since I don't want my personal crap holding you all up. I'll see if I can post something after college tomorrow, otheriwse, I may have to decide to drop-out. Life's just a tad too busy to focus on all my hobbies, and sadly roleplaying pays the price. ^^;

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:43 pm

I was coming here to tell you that i'm moving on without you on saturday. so here's what we'll do, cause you actually informed me and I didn't see, on saturday at some point (maybe sooner, who knows) I'll put up a post assuming your character is at the meeting. If you write a post getting yourself there before i post great. if not we'll hope you can get something up soon after so we can get this thing rolling.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:37 am

Cheers for that, mate. Again, I'm really sorry I've been holding things up unintentionally. If I had known school would be this exhausting and busy, I would've posted prior to school starting. I went ahead and flipped off my mates so I could start writing in peace. Hopefully, with all the paperwork for the first project done, I can actually sit still for a bloody hour and cook up a grammatically correct post.

Also, possibly a giant apology card with a big bag of money attached to it.

EDIT: One word, BLAAAAAAARGHHH!!!!

Out of it for two bloody weeks or so, and it shows like mad. Anywho, a post, if you can call it that, is up. I'm still working on that apology card, though.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:46 am

Well still waiting on that apology card and money bag, but I finally posted so we can get moving, I hope.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:38 pm

I would like to declare upon the resolution of said money bag's delivery, that we spend it on Magic cards. Further, I have open mana for a counter argument should the need arise.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:41 pm

I was ginna use it for rent but instead tap myself out in the magic cards idea

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:12 pm

It's ok, rent is all tapped out too. It can't openly contest magic cards unless it's got triggered abilities or sac effects. Therefore, since we all know that rent is green, this is highly unlikely and we can proceed with certainty that this is the best move this turn. However, you should remember to leave yourself a couple of blockers, just in case.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Well I have birthday and repayment checks artifacts that I can turn into blockers

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Swing! Swing for game! Fling a bitch if you need to, but win fast before Rent untaps!

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!