Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Trainers of the Pokemon world!

Trainers of the Pokemon world!

a part of “Trainers of the Pokemon world!”, a fictional universe by Chaos0f7ife.

Where People and Pokemon live! At the age of 10 every new trainer starts there journey with Pokemon, there goal can be a number of different things be it a Poke coordinator, A Gym Challanger or a Gym Leader. Start your journey here!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trainers of the Pokemon world!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Trainers of the Pokemon world!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:03 pm

I am in need of some Gym Leaders. I will create a few, but if you want to, feel free to create some gym leaders!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:20 pm

I could take on the roles of the third and fourth gym leaders, but I think I'll make their characters once anybody gets near them, at least in the same cities.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:34 pm

That works for me Lloyd. You going to create a protagonist or antagonist...or both?

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCDinNYC on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Hey, just submitted a character, tell me if I need to fix anything.

TCDinNYC
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:48 pm

@TCDinNYC: I don't see your character sheet

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Alright i saw it now. Ya its accepted. Welcome. you can join at any time

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:46 pm

Lloyed999. I have reviewed your character and he is accepted. Sounds like a cold blooded killer to me XD

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:56 pm

Well, I just submitted a profile, one I discussed with Ran, which in one statement, I could use as a segway to come up with a backstory for another character. They'll both end up being Elite Rockets, however, so I suppose that might be too much, me taking up two of the four.

Also, in another Pokémon RP, there's a tool we used that helped extremely well in battle sequences and long dialogue sequences. write.roleplaygateway.com is a very useful tool, and I suggest one made for this RP would really benefit.

Also, what I think would be a cool idea is that every character, at least most of them, are linked in some way. Jace, Ivy and Silencio are already linked, and my next character was going to extend from that.

Anyhow, I'm going to wait about 30 minutes while this thing charges before I take an hour or two to make another, even though it's about midnight.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:14 pm

whats write.roleplaygateway?

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Do I just post the link here and you can all see me type?

http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/gPzdkNclQy

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:27 am

Sure can, we can even see you type, and there's a nice little chat as well.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:50 am

Alright peeps. Use RPG wite for this please. Heres the link

http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/Trai ... rld%20Talk

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:57 am

Heeeyyyy. Sorry for not being able to submit my charrie last night. My father decided to be evil and take the computer away, claiming that I 'use it too much.' Yeaaa. That coming from a man who plays COD until 2 o'clock in the morning.

So, what did I miss? x3 I'm working on my character right now, by the way.

Edit: Gosh my B&W2 team is waaayyyy too OP for this rp xP

I'll try to... eh... weaken them up a bit.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:03 am

Finally finished my CS! Hope you like her!

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:22 am

She's not too horribly Powerful. But taking on the Elite Four probably won't come for a while (Can't let you be the only candidate can I?)

However, she is excepted. You can join at any time =)

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:25 am

Hey, all. Can we wrap up the whole nighttime bit? Our characters need to sleep sometime XD

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:32 am

@Lloid999: I like your idea of a lot of the characters being linked to one another in some way (Maybe they were friends in the past or something or family). If you want to like your characters together I wont stop you

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:34 am

Since Kent is asleep at this point. My next post is going to be entirely on Gastly and a Crobat

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:18 am

I guess if I am going to make you guys tell me your Pokemon moves, I might as well tell you mine. So here they are

Kent Jiro's Pokemon Team

Gastly (Stock)
Known Move's
Mimic
Lick
Night Shade
Confuse Ray

Staru (Star)
Known Move's
Recover
Rapid Spin
Camouflage
Water Pulse

Wont be reveling Lance's team though. That's a surprise for you to find out

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Rann, White, I'd like to write a post between Jace, Ivy and Silencio with you guys in the RPG Write. Silencio's going to contact Jace while Ivy and Jace are still interacting. Is that alright with you two?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!