Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trainers of the Pokemon world!

Trainers of the Pokemon world!

a part of “Trainers of the Pokemon world!”, a fictional universe by Chaos0f7ife.

Where People and Pokemon live! At the age of 10 every new trainer starts there journey with Pokemon, there goal can be a number of different things be it a Poke coordinator, A Gym Challanger or a Gym Leader. Start your journey here!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trainers of the Pokemon world!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Trainers of the Pokemon world!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:45 pm

Sure, I'm in.
Screwface Romeo wrote:
Conservatism is like a B-17 bomber that's been shot full of holes. It's plummeting headlong towards the ground, where it will crash and explode and die. The Republican Party and their ilk are just the one crazy turret gunner who refuses to believe that he's crashing, and is blazing away with his guns at anyone and anything that gets near him, even his own allies. Eventually, he will crash, and we can move on with our lives.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rann
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Sorry my post was so long! I promise they won't be essays every single time!

Oh, and I hope I'm not interfering with anything you three are doing. If I am that would really suck.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:07 pm

Hey starlight. If you read the entire introduction. You will notice that I completley erased all of the gym leaders and Elite Four in this RP so we can add our own. So Sabrina does not exist in this Universe of Pokemon

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 pm

Oh ya, I forgot about that. I'm sorry. I'll edit it out.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Anybody want to be the Gym leader of Saffron City?

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:54 pm

Rann, White, I'm writing in the RPG Write now

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:55 pm

Ok, I have a few questions. Where are Ivy and Jace right now? And where are they headed? Is Ivy going to Saffron, Lavender, or Cerulean?

Plus, I had read in another post that the two would need some help. I was wondering if you could... idk... spot Naku as she's kicking ass or something? Because right now I'm just going to be roleplaying with myself. This happens to me a lot. I get kicking out of the main plot and have to grovel around the side, talking to myself. This has happened to me at least a dozen times. Maybe you could see how strong Naku is and ask her for assistance? Idk. I just don't want to be cast aside for the 13th time.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Eh, crap. Uh, do you mind posting right quick with Naku seeing Ivy, and then Ivy would obviously challenge her to a battle, and (we'd work that out in the write tool thing) and they'd eventually decide to travel together?

Rann
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:06 pm

I could try to, but I'm on my kindle so there might be a few spelling errors and it'll be a bit short. Is that ok?

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:07 pm

Yeah, it's fine. Then we can go on the write tool and make up a battle (don't expect it to be fair, though)

Rann
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Ehh? What do you mean by it not being fair?

But Naku is totally going to dominate ;P

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Pft, Naku's not the only strong non Team Rocket or gym leader!

Rann
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:34 pm

I posted but it's rather short.

And pppfffffttttt. Gosh, I get way too competitive over stuff like this xP

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos0f7ife on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Hey, if you guys read my last post, you will notice that there are three "Silhouettes" following you. Ignore them for now =P

Chaos0f7ife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:05 pm

I put Silencio in Vermilion in case any of you two there want to interact with him. I'm willing to do a collab post if anybody wants to.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!