Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Abominations -Heroes' Offspring

a part of “The Abominations -Heroes' Offspring”, a fictional universe by The*Lucky*Teacup.

We all love a superhero story! Their lives, their powers, their relationships... But, what about their children? Do we love the hell they're put through? Their lives? Well... let's find out...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Abominations -Heroes' Offspring”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:47 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Abominations -Heroes' Offspring"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Abominations -Heroes' Offspring

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:13 am

Question. Does my character's pictures have to be real life or can I have it as anyway I want?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:37 am

I would prefer it if it were real life honestly. I take it you would rather use someone with a manga/anime style?

You can use celebrity face claims otherwise? Sorry, It's just the way we had them before was actual people.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:01 am

Ah, I see, I see.

You see, I was never fond of real life celebrities nor do I want to search for pictures of real people that does not really look like the character I want them to be. Besides, with anime, you can twist their looks anyway you want so that they look like how you want them to.

Anyhow, I'll consider joining. Don't put me on the pending list though, because the amount of people needed for this role-play would be scary.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:08 am

Okay that's fine hun ^-^ Either way, It'd be nice to think that you're considering it. :

And as for the amount of people, not necessarily. To start with, even if we just have a few abomination kids in the RP, we'll be able to devise some form of plot. I'm hoping however that it'll be a constantly growing RP, so in time, maybe there will be more people. But for now, I think four to six characters (at least) would be enough. :)

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:20 am

Alright, sure.

Also, for the villains part, they won't be doing much, right? Since the role-play will be focusing on the kids more than the villains themselves, I suppose the ones who play the villains will have a lesser screen time (Or text time) than the kids.

If I'm playing, I would take the villains role. I don't want to spoil the role-play by my constant random times of posting and not posting.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:02 am

That's perfectly fine. :)

We had a villain in the original rp of this, and their role is to basically take in the kids and look after them (For purposes up to you). But before this, our villain basically took them in and I think his intentions was to use them to attack a town or something. Train them up to fight. But whatever comes to mind for you is fabulous ;)

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:08 am

I think I'll have some ridiculous reasons for it. Give me two days. That should be enough time for me to consider about playing this one. Hopefully it doesn't die off like the rest.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:11 am

Okey dokey.

And hey hey hey, give us hope lovely! I'm sure with enough commitment this place will stand it's grounds and have a chance.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Saw the last incarnation of this one when it went up and I regretted not joining when I had the chance. I might be interested in joining in on this one this time but I'm not sure if my schedule will allow it since I'm already promised to another roleplay. Eh, I'll see if I can make time tomorrow when the other rp starts.

If I do end up joining, then I've had this idea for a dying sorcerer king from another dimension looking for an 'heir', as a way of playing off usual marvel/dc multiverse shenanigans.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Hmmm.... I'm not all that sure whether I'd feel right accepting a different dimension character, considering the focus is meant to be on super abominations. And I know with a plot like that, it is kinda still focussed on them... However, may I suggest making a villain looking for an 'heir' instead? One from this dimension? Sorry xD I take it you're kinda getting an idea from Thor or something?

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:31 pm

A question for the person who entered Chester~

For some reason it won't let me accept the character...? I don't know whether you pulled out, but we would love to have you here If you're still interested?

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:44 pm

I actually did mean that he'd be a villain. And 'other dimension' was just an umbrella term for some kind of fantasy-realm/organization that I haven't completely sorted out the location of or how to better fit in the setting yet. Might just stick it underground or something.

But just be clear though your not completely ruling *out a magic based character? Because your right I am drawing from the kind of stuff that shows up in comics like Thor and Wonder Woman.

[edit] had to make a quick typo fix.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:52 pm

Okay, well I'd rather it was more Organization or something honestly. Or villainous family or something I don't know, some weird addams family reunion xD I would just rather if you ruled out the more fantasy realm/dimension/whatever. Sorry.

I would rather rule out magic based. However, this is a superhero rp. I mean, I've put a limitation of two superpowers, so you wouldn't exactly be able to make them a wizard/God/DemiGod or such. Sorry :/ I guess It's just not the kind of thing I pictured in this RP :/

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:11 pm

I'm very much interested in joining, I already have a pretty fleshed out character idea. I have one question though, would it be possible to use a drawing instead of a picture of a real person? I don't mean one anime or manga related. Simply an artist rendering, I understand if not. It will just take me a while to find a suitable face for my character. My character is going to have a slightly different appearance due to his ability.
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:20 pm

You're the second person to ask that and I'm starting to consider allowing it.
For now, I'd still prefer it if you used a human face please. Sorry if this takes more of your time, but I would rather all the characters had the same format of face. What character type did you have in mind? Maybe I can help :)

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:45 pm

That's understandable, it can be weird if some of the characters are, well, "animated."

The two powers I have in mind for this character is Darkness Manipulation(DM) & Hated Empowerment(HE), DM would give him the ability to control already existing darkness; giving it shape and physical form. HE would amplify this ability as well as his physical abilities, making him able to materialize and control darkness in brighter settings; though not as effectively as he would be able to in darker areas.

I expect both of these abilities to play a part in his appearance, though more as changes over time that start to separate him from others.
I don't care for physical beauty, so looks is definitely not something I'm looking for. More of an aged beyond his time appearance due to physical and mental trauma. Darker hair, pail skin, and withered form is mostly what I'm looking for.

*EDIT* I've found a suitable picture, all I have is one question left then I can begin my creation. How do I do this font color business? I'm not to adept at "code-stuff" on computers.

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Font color? Oh, you don't need to use a code. That's just for more nit-picky people. If you literally put in there 'red' 'blue' 'green' etc. it should do it :) You can take that out if you want and keep it black, it's entirely up to you.
I'm glad you found someone, and I'll look forward to seeing your character ^-^

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Do let me know if you feel like there is anything that needs to be fleshed out with my character sheet, I intentionally left some of it vague because I plan on having more of his story and personality be revealed as the roleplay goes. Speaking of which, when do you foresee us starting?

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:03 pm

No, everything looks great! Welcome aboard ^-^
Well, I was aiming for about 4-6 characters before we started. We've got three, and it would be nice to see... two more? Two people have said they're thinking about joining, so I guess only time will tell. The RP was only just made yesterday, so it's still very very early days.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!