Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Z. A.

Z. A.

a part of “Z. A.”, a fictional universe by Rage&Pride.

When the zombie apocalypse goes over the land, only a group of teens were left. Now their trying to survive the hell whole state of Illinois without being killed or turned into a zombie. (More Character Can Still Be Added)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Z. A.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Z. A.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:53 pm

@Brace Awesome! Can't wait to read it! Nighty-nighty, don't get bitten by a zombie tonight.
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Hey sorry I haven't posted, but I will try to soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:14 pm

It's alright, we're just all dying of anticipation. But, yeah, take you're time. *Please, don't take me seriously.* Can't wait to see it!

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:14 pm

Hey guys! Just randomly popping in to ask, is this roleplay still going on and we're just waiting on people to post? ORRRRRRRRR yeah. ;D

-Cindy.

cindorkella
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:58 am

We were waiting for Brace to post for will, but now, honestly, I don't know where anyone went. Maybe if we start posting & stuff again, people will come back. I can work on a random ass post to send the ball rolling again and while I'm at it I'll edit the front page with the characters who have died off now which is Billy, Dusty, and Aaron I think...Imma need to snoop thee internet (AKA Google) for a pic for Aaron. Is Moon dead yet? I don't know, I'll make a DECEASED pic for her while I'm at it just because.

Ehh, but, yeah. Hopefully people come back now that Halloween is right around the corner and that means the zombies will be rising.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Still here fyi

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Awesome! I'll go see where we left off and see what I can make happen! Question though because I honestly don't want to go and read through some of the posts: Who exactly did we kill so far? I'm pretty sure we left off with Dusty dead but is Billy dead yet? And is Aaron bit yet? And did we get Moon bit yet?

Just want to get this all clear so I can make mine as clear as possible. I feel likes it's been fo'ever!

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Aaron had just been bitten (Thus Zara's outbreak)

Dusty had been Bitten by Billy

We had no news about Moon yet

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:08 pm

Alrighty! Thank you, by the way. Now, to get my zombie on. I'm gonna try and make this post seem as epic as epically possible!

Nortion! Ring the bell! *A lisping hunchback looks up to The Master* [i]Yeessss maaassster.[i] *He staggers across the room to a large rope that reaches up into the tower to a large brass bell. Jumping up, he grabs the rope, pulling it down and letting out a awfully loud ring* **DING! DING! DING! EEEEEEKKKKKK EEEEKKKK!!!** *As the ringing continues, the louder the sound of vampire bats can be heard. One swooshes in from a window and hoovers next to The Master then transforms into Count Rossoff* "I vant to sock your blood! Vava-Va!" *Count then goes avtor...err...I mean after The Master, but before he can even get in a bite to the neck, Koolaid Man came bursting through the wall.* OH YEAH!! *Koolaid Man then turned into none other than the Wolfman.* RAR! RAR! RAR! HOOOWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!! *The Wolfman and Count went into a bloody battle, but stopped too short to see The Master being bitten by a Zombie. The Master, now the Head Zombie, ordered Count and Wolfman out before staggering over to a large mechanical machine. They sat down on a stool. The machine turned out to be a overly made computer. They went straight to the best thing to go to now that they were, indeed, a zombie. He went to Zombie Apocalypse and began typing the next post.*

Damn. And to think I could have spent a whole 10+ minutes writing an actual post for the RP rather than writing this whole thing that basically has me (The Master, obviously) going into Zombie Mode. I like old Halloween legends and such oh too much.

I'll go and actually get started on that now ^-^ Let the Zombie Lords be with you!

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Okay, I really really want to reply, but Im not exactly sure where Jace is at the moment :( I lost him in the hotel and I can't figure out his position in the RP.

Help?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Last I remember, he was in the conference/lunch room room pouring alcohol on his ankle.

That sounds really weird...

But, haha, yeah, that's the last I remember.

Maybe he can be Super Jace and go be emotionless with Zara.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:50 am

I'll try to write something tomorrow that just jumps him in. I feel like catching up would just be boring for you all to read and I would probably mess something up haha.

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Haha yeah, truue truue, XD welp, can't wait to see it!

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Just popping out of no where, to ask. Has this RPG officially died? I'm sad to see sucha good role-play die off.

-Cindy.

cindorkella
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:42 am

Maybe it could be revived somehow

boultinator93
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!