Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fifty Shades

Fifty Shades

a part of “Fifty Shades”, a fictional universe by merthur.

Based off of the erotic novel, 50 Shades of Grey, this story follows several different couples as they experience intimacy, manipulation and deceit.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fifty Shades”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fifty Shades

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fifty Shades"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
11/4 I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I'll be staying in the hospital for awhile, and lights off is at ten. I sleep a lot, I get a lot of tests done, posts will be slow and sometimes they'll be shorter than usual. I promise though, I'll try as hard as I can to be on here and get posts done.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

merthur
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fifty Shades

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:00 pm

Hello merthur,

I'm just taking the opportunity to post a friendly reminder of the site's rules regarding adult content, for yourself and any future players you may acquire.

Adult content roleplays must be tagged with "adult" and must follow collaboration guidelines.
Be reminded: Adult content is permitted on RolePlayGateway. It must 1) be tagged appropriately, and 2) be collaboratively written so as not to clutter the story. Sexually explicit (kissing, fondling, etc.) interactions must be concluded immediately in the responding author's post and must be separated by at least 5 posts of other non-adult writing. Help keep RolePlayGateway smut-free by working together with your game's players to meet this requirement.

Good luck with the RP, but be aware we'll be checking back every now and then to make sure things aren't violating the rules. Thank you.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Kurokiku wrote:Hello merthur,

I'm just taking the opportunity to post a friendly reminder of the site's rules regarding adult content, for yourself and any future players you may acquire.

Adult content roleplays must be tagged with "adult" and must follow collaboration guidelines.
Be reminded: Adult content is permitted on RolePlayGateway. It must 1) be tagged appropriately, and 2) be collaboratively written so as not to clutter the story. Sexually explicit (kissing, fondling, etc.) interactions must be concluded immediately in the responding author's post and must be separated by at least 5 posts of other non-adult writing. Help keep RolePlayGateway smut-free by working together with your game's players to meet this requirement.

Good luck with the RP, but be aware we'll be checking back every now and then to make sure things aren't violating the rules. Thank you.

Yupp, cx Thank you for the reminder! Everyone make sure you follow these rules too, don't want this role play to get shut down.

merthur
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Hey can I take Chachi but change the FC?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:25 pm

ShadowedxLove wrote:Hey can I take Chachi but change the FC?

Certainly, cx Just IM me when you pick what you want to change it to. (:

merthur
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Could I please take KRavitz but also change the face claim please. I picture my character more of a redhead. :) it's okiee if u don't want me to thank you.
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:59 pm

Eleera Cain wrote:Could I please take KRavitz but also change the face claim please. I picture my character more of a redhead. :) it's okiee if u don't want me to thank you.

That's fine, cx Just like I said to Shadow, whenever you decide who you want to change it to, IM me.

merthur
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:04 pm

I will start my character in the morning had a long day promise

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:08 pm

May I reserve Joey Graceffa?

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Onica-Louis wrote:May I reserve Joey Graceffa?

Certainly, ^.^ And Eleera, you still there? Shadow?

merthur
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:04 pm

I posted him but there was two things I didn't fill in. I wasn't sure what role he was and I didn't know hat MISC. stood for, sorry.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:18 pm

Yeah I'm here but can I have an extension as I've come down with the cold unfortunately and I don't think I'll be on much,

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!