Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Give all or nothing

Give all or nothing

a part of “Give all or nothing”, a fictional universe by S1mon.

[Full] Is honesty the best policy? Clearly not, when such deceit gives the human hunters an advantage in capturing werewolves to be used for research, but the journey is long with obstacles ahead. Who knows what will happen...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Give all or nothing”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Give all or nothing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:22 am

I think the first plan would be better. Based on what Ive talked about with Ivisbo, Roman has been avoiding challenging Wilder directly. He'd probably be more confident taking down the Beta before they moved onto the alpha. But we could still go with the second one if that works better for how the story is going right now. Ill admit I havent been doing more than skimming the basics of other characters posts.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:40 pm

I am taking over Ash's character, hello! I do hope I can keep up.

Basically, whatever it is that you'd like me to do, I will do that. I want to work with your thoughts and ideas, :) S1mon found me. :p

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Hey xRoo! Im so glad to have to join us. Can you send me a PM and tell me what you had in mind for the wolves? I have my own headcannon and tried to work it out with the previous Ash, but she never responded to me. I also have a summary of the pack in Wilder's profile if you'd like to glance over that.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Does anyone know who Ash's Faceclaim is?

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CreativityIsPower on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:02 pm

I believe its Avril Lavigne but am not 100% sure

CreativityIsPower
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Yeah its Avril :)
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:12 pm

Hey guys, sorry about my hiatus. School is kicking my butt. I should be back this weekend (hopefully). Until then, feel free to skip over me or whatever needs to get done.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Thanks for the heads up :) Kairi is also on hiatus with college so I'll just be NPC'ing Viktor as and when necessary.

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:21 pm

o.o I am alive. Just so ya'll know, just waiting for more posts.

xRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:30 am

Gotcha :) I am same so hoping Wilder comes back soon, same with Mikaela also

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:55 am

Sorry! Im back.

Sorry its so short. I'll be writing more once the action start.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!