Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The One-Thousandth Year

The One-Thousandth Year

a part of “The One-Thousandth Year”, a fictional universe by FuyuHana.

Once again, the same group of teenagers repeat their one-thousandth year of high school. One day though, they witness someone about to commit suicide right before their eyes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The One-Thousandth Year”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The One-Thousandth Year

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:32 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The One-Thousandth Year"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The One-Thousandth Year

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:54 am

May I reserve student No. 4 the Player?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arisato on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:08 pm

..game addict..i'd like to reserve that..spot..
CAKE! It solves everything!

Arisato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:01 pm

Could I steal The Shunned, please? It'll be a male.

merthur
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:12 pm

I would like to reserve the mystery lover if it's alright with you c.

Heolstor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:33 pm

I've put down everyone's roles already! Please check the info page since I updated everything! (Added new spots, put down rules and skelly!)

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriuvLED on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:43 pm

Ah, thank you for accepting me! Hello everyone, nice to meet you! I haven't rp-ed in a while, but hopefully that won't make much of a difference. Unfortunately I won't be able to submit my character until later on today/early tomorrow morning, but I've already got his pics picked out so it shouldn't be much of a problem!

I'm so excited for this to start!

(Oh and BTW I did like your faces~)
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

TriuvLED
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Alright! We'll be waiting until then! (Just submitted by little wips so I can work on them piece by piece!)

I'm too! Hopefully things go well! (And thank yous~)

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Screw it, every other roleplay I'm involved with lies dead or dying, so I'm going to request the Regular as a female.

And have I told you about these faces that keep showing up at the bottom of your roleplays before, because there's totally faces on the bottom of your roleplays. They're just there... staring out from behind the screen... never blinking... with their cold, dead eyes... always watching...

Always watching...

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Sure thing! I'll write your name down in a moment!

And yes... they watch your every move. Every second you visit my rps, they watch. And watch, and watch. Forever. ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:43 am

May I reserve the quiet one, what can I say I think I'm addicted to your RPs they always make sense and connect with me, this is the fourth of your RPs that I've registered for but still:
I FRICKIN LOB DOSE FASHES DOH!
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Sure! And thanks a lot~ I put effort into making my rps since they're actually based off of a lot of my books that I'm writing! Glad that you could relate in someway, and nice to have you back! (*^ワ^*)

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriuvLED on Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:36 pm

OH-HOH I SEE THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE GOING ALL OUT WITH THEIR CHARACTER PROFILES. I don't particularly wish to turn this into a competition or anything, but now I'm suddenly feeling the need to ramp up my game. I've noticed that the people who like "anime-style" roleplays are usually pretty graphic, and as a result the character pages get all sorts of glitter and and moving things stapled onto them. It's like a freaking art, or something. Showing off the personality of the character just by how the profile looks on the surface.

TriuvLED
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:44 am

TriuvLED.... you mean gifs? ovo And... ehh... it's positive right? That kind of "show off"? [truth to be told, I am scared of your answer having your avatar in mind]
As a proof I read the rules: Yes, those faces of yours are adorable and funny c:

And seriously, sorry for taking so long writing personality and background. I always stuck in those sections <x<

Heolstor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:22 pm

@Tri
I know the feeling! But my characters don't really have gifs or anything... so I'm making do with what I've got now xD And that's very true! (For some reason...) Anime skellies seem to be a lot more detailed and stuff, which I find awesomely stange. But awesome.

@Heo

Hey! Don't worry about finishing up so early! I've got stuff to do also, so I may not finish up my characters for a bit~

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:17 pm

I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶h̶o̶n̶e̶s̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶r̶i̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶n̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶ d̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶A̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶o̶l̶e̶p̶l̶a̶y̶?̶ ̶ I̶f̶ ̶y̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶d̶,̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶o̶l̶e̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶.̶ ̶ H̶o̶w̶e̶v̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶b̶l̶e̶.̶

̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶f̶u̶r̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶a̶y̶.̶.̶.̶

.̶.̶.̶

W̶e̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶.̶

<x<

Heolstor
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!