Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokemon master

Master and pet

a part of “Pokemon master”, a fictional universe by AgentPocky.

Kasumi needs a loving master to adopt her at the pet shop

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon master”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Master and pet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:30 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Master and pet"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Master and pet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:19 am

I can rp with you, I'd be happy to make a character if you'd want me to.
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Okay, now that you've changed the title of your roleplay, you might want to change the details of your plot, setting and character to fit.

For example, instead of describing Kasumi as a "neko", instead try having her as some species of Pokemon. With the recent release of versions X and Y, there's now over 700 kinds to choose from, so you shouldn't have much trouble picking a favorite. Other changes may be (and probably are) necessary.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:11 pm

I kinda like the idea of this I won't make a character but I will keep reading!
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:01 am

You know this is okay so far and I kinda like it, but everything is like a short one liner and simply the interactions of two characters(no drama or challenges) so I'm gonna make a dog girl, Conruso buys her because he feels guilty about her staying at home alone when he goes to school. Hope this is okay cause I'm doing it!

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:07 pm

That would be really good, and I do apologize for the short posts, I need a good bit more material to work with and the writing style of Agent is well...it tends to mess with my eyes a bit but yes, I think an Inu would be a wonderful addition to possibly add drama and a bit of a challenge into maintaining a healthy relation between the two especially through a romantic view.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:33 am

anyway i submitted i'll get to work once accepted master!

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:42 am

Ceh dont go too hard on Poky it is her/his fifth day and we have a year or two behind us, i RP in person so i'm a little more experienced with that but still, Agent will get there some day

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:46 am

ok go on without me pretty much as soon as i submitted I recieved a messsage saying i was rejected, one page said it was from roleplaygateway then inside it siad it was from guest, da fuq?

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Yeah I know I try not to but it just kinda comes out at times.

I dunno though I really liked the idea of an inu in with Kasumi, it would make a cute little triangle of sorts, I dunno maybe just not what Pocky had in mind.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:51 am

I thin some "hacker" of sorts imtercepted it because she never got it o well imma try again

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:56 am

anyway i just resubmitted it

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:43 pm

Sorry if my replies are a bit short. I'm on my phone and typing's a bitch on an iPhone.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:02 pm

That's okay but don't use a lame excuse like that for the first 8 months of doing this i used my iPhone (and rocked it) but the computer is much easier.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Yeah, I'm just not used to mine, I can usually do better on my kindle, the only problem is the dumb bar on mobile likes to take up the whole screen for mine is all, I can get frustrated

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:41 am

Going to post now

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!