Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blackened Wings

OOC Discussion

a part of “Blackened Wings”, a fictional universe by XxEvanescentMoonxX.

What's the point of being a powerful angel if you're chained by the bounds of His word alone? It's time to live a little, take a deep breath, and prepare for the fall...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blackened Wings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OOC Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thäntos on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:23 am

I'm sorry, I don't know what happened to the GM. ;-;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thäntos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Hold the phone I'm HERE people! I had a lot to do over the week I apologize for my long absence.

I accepted the submitted characters, if you guys wish to alter the pre-set character sheet and add more data that is acceptable and encouraged. ^_^

@Alazuli -I could make another angel spot for you, if you're willing to stick through the entire course of this particular RP. Let me know.

UPDATE → I added a new character now all I need is for the demon spots to be filled up before we can finally begin!
❴04•30•17//been gone for awhile. Working on getting back into Threads again~.❵

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alazuli on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:18 pm

OH shucks several months late. I can't believe this RP hasn't picked up! It's so good. GM, please come back and revitalise this!

Half living between fantasy and reality

Alazuli
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:46 pm

As long as we all can follow the plot enough and tell a great story, I really don't mind opening more Muse (character) spots. So if any of y'all are still in, just hit me up either in a comment below or PM! Even if I don't have any demon muses I can just NPC 'em. I really want to pick up this thread already. Never too late to start. X)

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!