Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

TOFO

TOFO

a part of “TOFO”, a fictional universe by kylewolfblade.

The game that trapped everyone in the game known as Sword Art Online was over, but who knew a freak who enjoyed the art of massacring gamers would create Tower Of Fate Online that trapped gamers....again! (Not accepting new characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “TOFO”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: TOFO

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:56 am

Another post is up.

*Edit* corrected some errors

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Interesting the way things are turning out xD
“An unconscious consciousness is no more a contradiction in terms than an unseen case of seeing.”
~ Franz Clemens Brentano

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Talos
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:50 pm

Is this RP still accepting new people? Sword Art Online was one of my favorite shows and I've got a ton of free time on my hands so I thought I might jump in if there's still room :v

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:53 am

Lord Talos wrote:Interesting the way things are turning out xD

Very interesting indeed

Another post is up ;) (Please help my character, I don't want to leave this RP just yet q.q)

Welcome to the family Atlas :D
let's see if we can find a way that your character can meet up with everyone else shall we? :)

*EDIT* btw guys, if you have a hard time posting please tell everyone in the OOC. It makes everyone happy to know whether or not we should wait for everyone to post, or can skip one from time to time :)
It'll give a much nicer flow and the RP won't just die out in the matter of days.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asaroth_Hime on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:11 pm

I'm away from home so I will not post until..probably later today. 6 Hours maybe? Sorry for the inconvenience. D:

Asaroth_Hime
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:24 pm

thats fine, just hope you dont mind us going on ahead and when you can you can jump in when you can

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:25 pm

Asaroth_Hime wrote:I'm away from home so I will not post until..probably later today. 6 Hours maybe? Sorry for the inconvenience. D:

6 hours is nothing, looking forward to your next post :)

blackwolt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Sorry about taking a while to post.. I kept forgetting to everytime I came on.. Also because I've been playing pokemon... god this game is good!

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Surfergirl wrote:Sorry about taking a while to post.. I kept forgetting to everytime I came on.. Also because I've been playing pokemon... god this game is good!

No problem :)
Have you got your hands on one of the new ones? :o

blackwolt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:11 pm

YEP! got X on the day of release, then Y today, but brother has decided to steal it! :(

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:16 am

why does everybody deal so much damage and why does the first boss start out at such a high level? ._.

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:04 am

well to why me and thantos deal so much damage is due to us being beta testers.....and for the boss...its a plt twist..where i gave a hint that there was a glitch happinging around me that foreshadow this.

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Luna doesn't really do much damage, I've never stated that she has destroyed the monster or has knocked it's health down, I've stated she's defeated low level fiends but not any others. Most of her skills that she uses aren't direct attack she aims at a certain spot to either stun or to faze the enemy. Like most have possibly realized she is more of a support character.

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:24 pm

Just wanted to inform that I probably won't have the time to post today, so feel free to continue without me. I will do everything I can to get a post up as soon as possible, but you might have to wait a little for it ;)

And don't worry about the high damage, the only ones that have stated that they did an "insane" (Not that extreme if you ask me) amount of damage, is the so-called beta-testers (beaters). But as my character also thought at one of my posts is that in time everyone will catch up to each one experience wise (or at least minimize the gap) making everyone around the same level. That is what I believe as well.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:42 pm

blackwolt wrote:Just wanted to inform that I probably won't have the time to post today, so feel free to continue without me. I will do everything I can to get a post up as soon as possible, but you might have to wait a little for it ;)

And don't worry about the high damage, the only ones that have stated that they did an "insane" (Not that extreme if you ask me) amount of damage, is the so-called beta-testers (beaters). But as my character also thought at one of my posts is that in time everyone will catch up to each one experience wise (or at least minimize the gap) making everyone around the same level. That is what I believe as well.

What she said ^ about the damage and lol that's fine, have a great day xD. and yes we are "Beaters" because our inventories were compatible with SAO's system and TOFO, we have a advantage in the beginning, so to speak. But eventually Wolfblade will probably let everyone catch up Level wise.

Lord Talos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:26 pm

I'll probably post in the morning, I live in the uk and its 11:30 at night right now so I gotta go bed since I have college in the morning, but will post as soon as I get baCK, you guys will probably be sleepinng still though :P

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:50 am

That was the best I could come up with, sorry if it's not that good

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:00 am

Surfergirl wrote:That was the best I could come up with, sorry if it's not that good

It seems okay to me. (: lol.

Lord Talos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:43 am

Lord Talos wrote:
Surfergirl wrote:That was the best I could come up with, sorry if it's not that good

It seems okay to me. (: lol.

Ditto :D

*EDIT*
Sorry for the wait time, the new post is up. Just want to inform that the channeling-time of my character's spell is very long, so people have many opportunities to damage the boss before it is unleashed. It is a very destructive spell, but I have no clue how much damage it will do to the boss (If it even hits) I'll let you decide what happens from there ;)

blackwolt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:31 pm

I posted so that Blade's working his way in the background while everyone else damages it. So everyone can post, paying or not paying attention to Blade as he slashed through the boss.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!