Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The First Signs of Madness

The First Signs of Madness

a part of “The First Signs of Madness”, a fictional universe by AugmentationAudit.

‘Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results.’

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The First Signs of Madness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The First Signs of Madness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:33 am

Trickster wrote:Animality, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize. I somehow missed the fact that you posted a while ago and have been sitting here glaring at the screen and waiting for something to happen. I shall disassemble the voodoo doll I made in your image immediately.

Just out of curiosity though, have you had any strange urges in the past few days? Sudden stabbing pains, the feeling like you were being dunked repeatedly in a patch of poison ivy?

SQUEAK

~

Sorry for the delay! ;A; I've been keeping busy this summer and haven't sat down to even try to make a post since my last one, but I will start on it immediately and post either tonight or tomorrow~!
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugmentationAudit on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Yay Anima! Good to know you're still with us, my friend! Things are hotting up! Break outs happening in the near future, and we have a new character joining the fold, and possibly a second if someone who is showing interest keeps that up. =D This is going to be ace.

In a few posts time, we are going to be splitting into two groups; those inside the Asylum, and those in the Village. This should hopefully work out that the fast posters are in one group, and the slow another, so we get a good balance for everyone.
Custom character art on my profiles is work by the wonderful Hax. She does commissions and is happy to discuss drawing RP characters. Take a look and drop her a line.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AugmentationAudit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:49 pm

I'm sorry Augment, what's the Village? Is that where bad little lunatics go when they run away?
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

There's many a bestseller that could have been prevented by a good teacher. ~Flannery O'Connor

If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugmentationAudit on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:20 am

Exactly that, Trick. If you look in the Locations, places, whatever it's called tab at the top of the RP, you should now see "the asylum" and "the village". If you click on the village you'll be able to see some schematics and zones.

AugmentationAudit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugmentationAudit on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:25 pm

There we go, post's up, people! Sorry for the delay; had a scary work week. Seventy two hours in nine days, or something equally icky. However, none of that now! Break out is happening soon, and potential new character coming, but the player hasn't gotten back to me yet.

AugmentationAudit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:34 pm

I've posted something, didn't want you to think I've wandered away. I just got busy and didn't want to jump in and always be the first to post.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am

Glad to see 'ya posted again! I myself have been waiting on SlightlyInsane to respond but I may do a post anyways if they don't come back in a bit. It will just be a slightly different post then what I had intended.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugmentationAudit on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:59 am

Yay! I knew you all wouldn't have gone far!

AugmentationAudit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:34 pm

I apologize for my extended absence. School work has been consuming me. I shall post within the day. Aveline and Xavier can't be ridden of that easily!

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugmentationAudit on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Not to worry, Slightly- you can't help real life, and this is a slow and steady game. I am on nights at the moment, so will be slow myself.

AugmentationAudit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:44 am

Sorry I didn't reply to the post sooner Slightly. I missed the post for longer than I rightfully should have. It has been a slow posting period but I hope to see more lively periods to come and shall post my share in turn when such times arrive.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugmentationAudit on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:09 am

It's London MCM this weekend, so I will be posting when I get back! Great to see you all.

AugmentationAudit
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!