Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Living With Strangers.

Living With Strangers.

a part of “Living With Strangers.”, a fictional universe by Rari.

An Assasin, A Mage, A Vampire, An Anthropomorphic being, A Human, And an Angel all living in the same house. What could go wrong, right?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Living With Strangers.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Living With Strangers.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:13 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Living With Strangers."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Need...More...Coffee...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Living With Strangers.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Could I reserve the Angel? I'll have her character in asap.
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:10 pm

May I reserve the mage? (:

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlarienMetro on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:16 pm

PLEASE. PLEASE, let me have the anthromorph. I have been waiting for a roleplay like this. :)

AlarienMetro
Member for 11 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:29 pm

@AlarienMetro.
You got it, Please submit a character soon.

@Dreamingreality

You can. Please submit the character soon.

@AmyGotScared.

Someone has already submitted a character for a role, however, you may reserve any other role.

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loona on Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:11 pm

I would reserve the male human, if. i may?

Loona
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lysander on Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:39 pm

The vampire is still free, right? I'll take him then, if I can

Lysander
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:26 pm

@Lysader.
Already accepted.

@Loona.
Go ahead ^^

Rari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loona on Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:22 pm

awsome ^^ I start right away with my character

Loona
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:24 pm

could I reserve the human male?

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loona on Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:53 pm

okay uploaded, I hope you like him ^^

Loona
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlarienMetro on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Alright. I've submitted the character! I hope you like her~ :)
I can't wait to start btw, I'm super excited!

AlarienMetro
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:04 pm

If there's any other open spots I'd love to take one :O

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loona on Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Just wanted to know who will make the first post. shall we wait till all characters are here and then the assassin posts first?

Loona
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:29 am

Is the female mage role still open? If so, I'd love to take it.
Please and thank you.(:

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Okay, all roles have been filled. Feel free to start posting, I will post when i get the chance.

Rari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlarienMetro on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:34 am

Okay I've posted. It's really late and I'm a bit tired but I did my best. If there are any errors in the post just pm me or tell me here I guess. Btw, Im happy to be roleplaying with everyone! It seems like this will be a fun roleplay.

AlarienMetro
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!