Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Friends

Friends

a part of “Friends”, a fictional universe by Sweetiebelle.

Four friends have known each other since high school, and when fate decides that they should rent an apartment together, new trials and tribulations decide to come their way.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Friends”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Friends

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Friends"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Friends

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flan2721 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:17 pm

Hi! I'm kind of new to this. I tried submitting a character, but I'm not sure if I did it correctly. Just wondering if you got it. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flan2721
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Hey can I reserve one of the male characters please? I was thinking of a faceclaim of Thomas Dekker. For the intro I was thinking he would be the family golden boy who kept his head down and worked hard at school. He had a long string of short-term relationships in university, having commitment issues due to the car crash of a marriage his parents have.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Phoenix, sounds great. I'll reserve once I recieve the reservation password :)

Flan, so, there are a few more things to creating a character. I will post the charrie sheet in a moment, but I'm afraid I cannot accept your character. That portion you provided is simply for the intro page. In order to create a character, there are many more things you must do. I will create my character for an example and post the charrie sheet on the intro page for you to fill out and edit Jae with.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flan2721 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:16 pm

Woah, thanks for the heads up. In that case, can I reserve one of the male characters and expand upon the same guy? (and sorry for my noob-ness)

flan2721
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:10 pm

Is it alright if I change the FC to Phoebe Tonkin?

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:49 am

All good! Now we just need Flan to edit Jae and then we can get started!

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:17 am

Completely finished with Aria :)

Can't wait to start

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:58 pm

EDIT: Never mind, we'll be starting as soon as Flan finishes their character

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:13 pm

Okay! I'll make the first post now!

@Diva
Sorry for the repeat...I couldn't think of a better way to start it again...

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:06 am

It's fine. Just made my first post

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Hey guys, so just to let ya'll know, it's my birthday tomorrow (or today, whatever time zone you're in) and the odds of me posting tomorrow are slim, but I should be able to at least make a post Sunday. So sorry!

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:18 pm

Just a heads up, posting is gonna be sparse. I'm off on holiday so posting might be difficult

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Don't know why, but this Mac won't let me tag anyone

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!