Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Demon's Call for Action

a part of “The Demon's Call for Action”, a fictional universe by Chocomint Ninja.

Five teenagers; students of the Britannian Empire, raised in a new world of peace and prosperity. Or so the world is told. But even the sacrifice of the Demon Empire can not uproot the prejudices of men… Perhaps these five can?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Demon's Call for Action”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocomint Ninja on Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Demon's Call for Action"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chocomint Ninja
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: The Demon's Call for Action

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Hey can I reserve one of the male roles but instead change it to a female role such at the Second in Command?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Damn, the second-in-command is the kind of character I love to play.

:C

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Could I steal the spy? I love playing the tiny, secretive ones. cx

IMO, no offense to anyone, but I think the males should stay male and the females should stay female... They just seem to sort of fit.

merthur
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:45 pm

May I reserve the Medic please? ^w^/

On a completely unrelated note....

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocomint Ninja on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Sorry I'm keeping the genders the way they are for now >~<. But those who reserved are reserved. 24 hours and impress me.

Chocomint Ninja
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocomint Ninja on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:06 pm

However the leader can be any gender for now.

Chocomint Ninja
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:46 pm

I'd like to be reserved for the leader please! But, I have school and homework to tend to so it might take a bit for me to get him completely finished. ^.^

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Is it possible that I could be in someway a backup reserve for if anyone doesn't fill out their reservation?

Ahri
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocomint Ninja on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:22 am

Reserved
@Ahri - Sure

Chocomint Ninja
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:25 am

Well, if Shadowed does not wish to play a male, I'd be very grateful to have the position.

ESPECIALLY SINCE EVER NINJA'D IN WTF GURL.

Anyway.

Yeah

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocomint Ninja on Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:51 am

Haha sure reserved.

Chocomint Ninja
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:19 pm

Okay... well unfortunately I'm rubbish at playing males so I won't be reserving him.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Have any of the reserved role's been re-opened yet?

Ahri
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:41 am

Second-in-Command was reopened, but I had previously requested that role before you appeared, so I believe I now have the reservation. Sorry~!

As far as I know, nobody else has said much, but so far I only see two OCs submitted.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:15 pm

I'm hoping to have my CS in by tonight guys, everything's been delayed since school and Halloween recently, sorry!

merthur
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocomint Ninja on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:41 pm

In an hour or so the spy will be up for grabs. Whoever wants it can send a sheet by then. A new role has also been added, the mechanic, but he has been taken.

Chocomint Ninja
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocomint Ninja on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:02 pm

If possible I'd like this rp to start by tomorrow night. So hope you have your CS's ready by then!
Any questions or concerns feel free to ask me. Any plot ideas can go in a separate thread I have yet to make. Anyways get acquainted with each other haha~ If you want we could have a relationship thread, but that's all up to you.

-Chocomint Out~!

Chocomint Ninja
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:07 pm

So... I don't know about you guys, but I adore relationship threads~ <3 Literally.. they are my favorite part of any rp *w*/ Whenever someone mentions them I can't help but react like this:

And even if the opinons are cruel, I still love them~

Why are people so cruel to my characters?! They are just misunderstood creatures who need love!! *sob sob*

But it's heartbreaking when there isn't an opinions thread.. my world just about ends:

So.......we should have one~ \^w^/
Last edited by Ever on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Alright, enough with those sissy gifs. Nothing but manly gifs from here on out, jeez. Have to keep you on a leash. AND I INTENTIONALLY AVOIDED USING LELOUCH BECAUSE YOU WERE NAUGHTY, EVER. Although I can't seem to use that word anymore without thinking of unpleasant thoughts, so I'll just say you were a bad girl--

Hmm

Okay lets just stop right here.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!