Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

TOFO

TOFO

a part of “TOFO”, a fictional universe by kylewolfblade.

The game that trapped everyone in the game known as Sword Art Online was over, but who knew a freak who enjoyed the art of massacring gamers would create Tower Of Fate Online that trapped gamers....again! (Not accepting new characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “TOFO”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: TOFO

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 am

Update: Posted, Edited Introduction Tab of RP (Stated Guild Lineup and current status of accepting new characters.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:21 am

Ok dokey, If anyone is trying to message me via the chat thingy at the bottom it's not showing up. So if you want to message me can you PM me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Been looking for a spot to jump in but it's a bit hard to since nobody really seems to be having a hard time in this fight :v

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:24 am

AtlasAtrium wrote:Been looking for a spot to jump in but it's a bit hard to since nobody really seems to be having a hard time in this fight :v

Oh ._. Well maybe after these cycle of posts are done. Just post after Wolfblade maybe
β€œAn unconscious consciousness is no more a contradiction in terms than an unseen case of seeing.”
~ Franz Clemens Brentano

Lord Talos
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Is it me but it seems to be the same people posting everytime :S Also I would think it would be a good time for you to like jump in now, say like one of our characters all ready knew you? They sent you an invite to the guild and like you suddenly show up at a point. I read throgh your character sheet and you could use one of your skills as like you big entrance?

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Is this RP dead now ): or are we waiting for someone to reply

Lord Talos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:57 pm

I'm not sure if someone will reply or not. If I should reply, I'm not sure to break out a finisher and try to end it and fail. Lol.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:01 pm

I also have a problem of thinking what my character should do after the fact that the thing suddenly is a player :p Normally she would be extremely good at taking down other players, but this one is just way too high level for her... Basically I don't know where to start xD

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:02 am

I'm just waiting for someone else to reply, since I have all ready used my finishing move, all my character can do now, is help people from the distance really :L

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Hmm alright I'll talk to Wolfblade or something

Lord Talos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Okay....so I have posted...I hope I have made things easyer or smoother to post. So when you can and feel like please post. Let's try to keep the rp alive and keep posting. :)....oh and for the healers....heads up....please don't try to revive my health...please and thank you
Last edited by kylewolfblade on Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Im so sorry about not posting! We sorta had a strom down where I lived and the phone lines and everything got knocked over -.-

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:49 pm

Its fine really, i did say please post and post when you can. So post when ever you can please :D

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!