Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Magical Hole

The Magical Hole

a part of “The Magical Hole”, a fictional universe by AdmireAtStuff.

A group of students at a boarding school were minding their own busyness in a nearby forest. Suddenly they fall in a hole, which gave them supernatural abilities. Will this be for good or bad? Will this backfire somehow? (Full for now)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Magical Hole”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Magical Hole

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Magical Hole"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Magical Hole

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby torinoko_angel on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Hey-oh! I would like to reserve the random kid and the power of flying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

torinoko_angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:03 pm

Permission to reserve the best friend, and the power of adaptable photomimicry(he can copy any action he's seen at least once, regardless of the build of the original person or even if they needed special effects to do so.) Also, he has a passionate love for martial arts movies.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MerpyTheScareCrow on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:17 pm

I'd like to reserve Girl with Crush on Simon. Idk what power yet, but yeh.

Edit: Her power is super speed. ^_^
Last edited by MerpyTheScareCrow on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

MerpyTheScareCrow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gaius on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:49 pm

If its possible, i'd like to reserve the older brother. Power unknown yet at the moment...

Gaius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MerpyTheScareCrow on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Let me just point out the struggle of trying to put a character together when you know exactly what you'd like them to be like and how you want them to act and talk and walk and all of these other things, but it's literally just a picture inside your head and you have no idea how to put it into words.
i.e. creating Abigail

MerpyTheScareCrow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:43 am

As a heads-up, I'm in a dead zone most of the day, and will be until the 9th. I'll get my cheet up, but I won't be able to do much til then.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gaius on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Hm...are we going active or we still waiting? Hinestly...I'm too eager to start :3

Gaius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:46 pm

Still waiting :3 I hope everyone are still into it.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!