Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A World in Darkness

A World in Darkness

a part of “A World in Darkness”, a fictional universe by ShadowedxLove.

Vampires were only believed to exist in the world of fiction but what happens when humans suddenly are brutally aware of the world of the immortal and their royal family?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A World in Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A World in Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A World in Darkness"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: A World in Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:09 pm

May i reserve the eldest princess?

My fav book would be ummm...... Gah i have to many. Lets just go with Divergent
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Hi, can I reserve the youngest prince please? My favourite book is 1984

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Both of them are reserved for you two.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rabidness on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:22 pm

I would like to reserve the youngest prince's guard. I like The Hobbit as far as books go.

Rabidness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDcakeXD on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:46 am

Hello!I would like to reserve Katherine's guard please.

My favorite book is either Dragon Champion by E.E Knight or Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice. I can't decide between the two since they are both equally good.

XDcakeXD
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:43 pm

I'd like to reserve eldest Prince. My favorite book varies with my mood, but currently...Basilisk.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:25 pm

All of reserved for you ^^

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Whazzis have to do with werewolves?! :3

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:41 pm

character option from all appearances. I got nothing against Alexander lacking a guard and since he's gone through lengths to seem lazy and incompetent it shouldn't be a big deal for him to fly solo. I'm willing to pick up the other Princess's guard to get things on the move

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadenRivers on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:10 pm

I would like to reserve the eldest princess guard, if I may.
My favorite book would be the Game of Throne series.

HadenRivers
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:02 pm

@Nekohina that's fine.

@Haden Rivers he's reserved for you.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadenRivers on Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:06 pm

I have submitted my character I hope he's ok :)

HadenRivers
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:33 pm

So are we going to start this thing?

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Haha I hope so

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FF_Forever on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:02 pm

May I reserve the younger prince guy thing? >3>

My favorite book, by the way, is Hitohira.
"Being so perfect is an imperfection itself."

FF_Forever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!