Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Keeping Secrets, Love?

Keeping Secrets, Love?

a part of “Keeping Secrets, Love?”, a fictional universe by Lovebird.

A dangerous case is going on at the Sherlockian Academy, and almost every student wants to be in on it. But what happens when the students that are on the case start to.... disappear?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Keeping Secrets, Love?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Keeping Secrets, Love?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:39 pm

I'm alive, just in case anyone was wondering.

I need to finish Ashton's personality and find a theme song, I'll do that soon so I think we're ready to go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Alright! Perfect. We do seem almost ready to begin then, yes?

I have someone requesting a character spot though. I just have to wait for their answer, and then we may begin.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:23 pm

I love Ashton's character! Anna and him are going to make quite the odd mix. Excited to start posting ^ω^

If we get another roleplayer in here do we have to wait for them to finish creating their character? Not that I mind waiting a couple more days. I'm a pretty patient person, but just out of curiosity.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:14 pm

ohmygosh, Ashton o3o

I have a huge test to study for, so today is going to be busy for me but I'll try and post tonight.
. . .
sorry, if I'm making you guys wait x_x

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Asdfgh, don't worry my dear Truth!! Your lateness will be dismissed. You could even post tomorrow if that would help.( Though do take notice, this is either because we are good friends or because I plan on killing your character in a merciless way. Which ever one supports your view on me should work. )

Lovebird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Hey everybody!

Just though I'd introduce myself here on the OOC since it appears my character has been accepted. Despite the sheet being mostly finished in a haze of drowsy and probably containing a few minor errors... somewhere. Something I hope to fix after ironing out a first post.

Anywhoo, just thought I'd pop in to say hi.

Oh, and this is probably a little late but, the best time of day to solve a crime is in the middle of the night, hopefully under a full moon.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Whoops! Sorry, I may have forgotten to mention this, but we will be starting a posting order. A posting order is an order of posts determined by the first posts made on the RP. So, easily said, the Posting Order is Birdy, Beauty, Phoenix, Truth, and last but not least, Max. However, since I've already posted before Max (Whoops!), Max can make their firstpost at anytime. However, after they make that post, the posting order will resume.
Last edited by Lovebird on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:29 am

Oh, and by the way, I'm leaving tomorrow at 3 for a sort of field trip I'm going on. I probably won't be back until sometime Sunday... I apologize for the late notice, but... Ah, I really didn't get much of a notice. Sorry. Just wanted to say in case anyone wonders where I am tomorrow after three.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:47 am

I'll post a bit later today. A lot has been happening and I just couldn't think of anything to write.
I'm really, really sorry.

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:21 am

I know that feeling. That feeling is the worst.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Writer's block huh? Well at least we know why you haven't poster in a while.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Hey can I post at the end of the next round instead of the current one?

Feels weird posting twice before Bird considering the current distribution of character action.

Otherwise my next post may just end up being an "alone in the corner characterization wankfest". Which I'm sure I would enjoy, but it may not look appealing to anyone else.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:05 am

Just want to make sure no one is waiting on me, my plan was to post after truth. Jumping in back to the posting order bird put up.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:07 am

Ah yes, I apologize for not posting yet. Been a little busy lately but I should be able to post tomorrow.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Just remember that I'm determining everyone's deaths based on how well of friends we are, and how long they take to post.... Ehehehe-

C-Character's deaths, I mean! Not yours... Oh gosh that almost came out wrong.. *Nervous chuckle*

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:57 pm

=..= I seriously wasn't expecting to be so tired all the time after getting a job. Seriously I go to work and then I get home and sleep. I know it's been a couple days since I said I'd post.

I really am sorry about that. Just to let everyone know I'm working on a post for Anna right now.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:16 am

Is it my turn to post? Cause I've been waiting for Max but now I have a feeling I shouldn't be.

phnx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:40 am

Crap sorry, I should have made it more clear. T_T

I was gonna pick up my posting order after truth posted.

So from what I understand it will be you Phoenix, then Truth, then me, the we resume the order from Love's OOC post a bit back.

Now I feel bad for not explaining more...

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Yeah Phoenix it's your turn to post XD

So whenever you're ready go for it.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:34 am

So I've already pasted this before but I want to put it on all of my rp's so that everyone understands.

Hey everyone. So..I was sort of in a car accident about 12 days ago and just got out of the hospital earlier this afternoon. Don't worry because I'm totally okay! Just wanted to apologize for disappearing for a while without saying anything, but the hospital didn't have free wifi...so I was kinda stuck.

Anyway I'm back and healing up good, I just can't be online for more than a few hours a day, otherwise the computer screen gives me a headache because of my injury.

Sorry for vanishing like that though, but it sure is good to be back!

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!