Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wish For A Wonderland

Wish For A Wonderland

a part of “Wish For A Wonderland”, a fictional universe by Candy_.

Ana's your average teenager; until she gets whisked away to the land of dreams, where the guy of her life awaits her... What choice is she left? [Closed]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wish For A Wonderland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Wish For A Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Wish For A Wonderland"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Life is a dream; we must all be ready to wake up so we can dream again." - Amys, Wise One
The Wheel lost the Creator in 2007. I'm still feeling the hit. Tarmon Gai'don has happened, the World is probably in ruins, and I don't know because I'm not there yet.
May the Wheel weave for the ta'veren.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candy_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Wish For A Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:16 pm

I'll post Ana and fix that picture now. So apologies for any delay on getting back to you.

Edit: Just kidding! Will do this tomorrow. .-.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:50 am

I'm totally in if the spot isn't filled. ^^
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Hasn't been filled yet. c:
Sorry in advance about the photos. My computer doesn't like me.

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:07 am

Woo no worries. Gonna hit the sack and got work tomorrow but free time will be on character!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Sounds good! I'll put up a CS Code in a moment. ;w;

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Okay so I got called into work so it'll be a few hours but I! 'll have him up tonight

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:40 am

Alright my character's set!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Perfect! xx

I wrote some rules, but they didn't cover over, and I'm too lazy to re-think of them. xD
So for activity, all I request is whatever you can manage ^^ I'm not too concerned about how active this is. ;p

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:32 pm

I know, for a starting point, I was just thinking character intros... Do you want them to meet within the first/second posts? :o

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:36 pm

It's all up to you Candy. I'm pretty flexible. I won't start unless you want me to though.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Hm... How about the second post, then? ;p

If you want to, feel free to. I'm trying to multi-task this and Anatomy (shame to me), so.. XD;
I'll try to be quick. ;w;

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:10 pm

Second sounds good, but I don't think me starting is a good idea. Gotta work early again tonight.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:10 pm

Okay, hopefully this is sufficient. ;w;

I'm sorry if you expect some long post and this doesn't meet standards. (Personally) I don't care about lengths very much, unless it doesn't hit all that's necessary.

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:00 pm

No worries, mine's going to be a pretty short cause I've gotta go to work again but tomorrow I'm only there for three hours so I can do more.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:01 pm

It's all good. c:

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Not even done all the way I can add more on lunch though. Just gotta leave like now XD

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:12 pm

No problem XD

Just a side note, edited Ana's and the RP's picture, so at some point there should be more than that black square.

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:13 am

Haha alright no worries. Gt screwed on lunch so doing a bit of editing now. ^^

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:10 am

You alright/am I okay to post, or do you wish to keep editing? XD;

Candy_
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!