Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Legends Reborn

Legends Reborn

a part of “Legends Reborn”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

When the four great dragons that helped guide the people of Terra into a brighter future vanish, the fault is thrown onto those that have been damaging the land with their technology. The fate of the lands fall on six young people to stop another war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends Reborn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Legends Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriuvLED on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Well, isn't it going to take a while to locate their characters IC? They'd have to wait to start posting anyways, right? Maybe we can just go forth with the roleplay as it is, and start looking for people when we need them? Also, that way they can come back to us at any time.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TriuvLED
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Hmmm...alright I'll either get something for a starter tonight or tomorrow then.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:06 pm

-Looks at the date, thinking I should really go post that bio, then goes to open the document, finds out it isn't there anymore. Leans back, takes a deep breath.-

I'll try to manage something soon, sorry for the delay orz

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:10 pm

^^; Well at least you proved your alive.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Ok I thought about how to start this and I think I got a nice setting going. Not that big of a starter post, but everyone will be coming from a possibly different angle. In this small town that holds true to old ways not using technology, they are about to hold a memorial festival to the four great dragons. We can start there as everyone can work out if they are there or going and why.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:58 am

Yeah, I'm alive, but I don't know for the rest of the family ^^;

Anyways, yes, a festival does indeed looks promising. I mean, after all, it will probably attract a lot of people, and maybe even rich one, and it will be easy to... -mumbles the rest as I sit there with a big grin on my face.-

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:35 pm

FESTIVAL!!?!!?? I LOVE IT!!!! It should be a fun way to bring my guy in! He loves festivals!!!
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriuvLED on Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Yay, Dementedness! You're character is in! I'm glad he's old, we needed some age amongst the characters. /gets shot because Albany is only 16

TriuvLED
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:16 pm

You can call me Deme if you want~ And yeah, I feel I should take the mature adult role /gets shot because Meik is probably the most irresponsible person in the characters so far.

Anyways, I know it excalated quickly, but I don't care. Although, I would need my charming prince on his white horse -winks winks nudge nudge at Bane.-

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:06 pm

- a smile creeps on Wolfie's face. Then Wolfie begins to laugh to the point of none stop-

-Looks at Deme- Uh......Deme, I'm sorry to tell you this, but.......I'm a girl!!!! I just think it's funny when people think I'm male before they get to know me!! But, it's okay, don't feel bad!! But, thank you anyway for that comploment, I think.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:44 pm

I was talking about your character... but that works too...

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriuvLED on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:49 am

Ahahaha, classic internet roleplay misunderstanding! *snickers*

TriuvLED
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:27 am

Lol, I know right, Led?! Got to love it!! I should have my post up by either 2:30 or 3:00 today! I've just been so busy in RL, I haven't had much time on here!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:41 pm

So guys....I hope I didn't break a new record in RP deaths now ^^:

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:28 am

I don't know for the others, but I'm about to post soon, so um, I'm not dead ;^^

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:16 pm

I'm not dead either. I should have another post up after Deme. I can either have it up sometimes today, or tomorrow. I've just been swamped with work this week.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriuvLED on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Heavens no, Oblivian. Especially not after all of that glorious planning we have between us. I may be busy with life, but mark my words, I'm here for the long haul. In fact, going to go posting right now.

TriuvLED
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Well since all this time no post still, I'll take it that it has become a "yes" to death of RP?

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:18 pm

-flails uncontrollably.- Nan, it can't be, nononononoo ; o ; -sighs and looks down.- I guess so...

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:13 pm

and so the curse of my RPs continue. I really should learn by now. ^^;

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!