Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Forsaken Kingdom

Forsaken Kingdom

a part of “Forsaken Kingdom”, a fictional universe by BeelzytheBub.

What happens when we lose interest in the universes we've conceived? The story of a girl who returns to a world forgotten by its god.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Forsaken Kingdom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Forsaken Kingdom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:59 pm

I can see my Lily getting along with Prince Charming in a creepy antagonistically competitive way.
Screwface Romeo wrote:
Conservatism is like a B-17 bomber that's been shot full of holes. It's plummeting headlong towards the ground, where it will crash and explode and die. The Republican Party and their ilk are just the one crazy turret gunner who refuses to believe that he's crashing, and is blazing away with his guns at anyone and anything that gets near him, even his own allies. Eventually, he will crash, and we can move on with our lives.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rann
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:09 pm

I can see Alura disliking Prince charming :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MolecularMachine on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:49 pm

I like the Prince Charming idea, Milk. Victory would be really creeped out by him, especially after her breakup. That'll make for some fascinating interactions. Go for it!

MolecularMachine
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Milk-two-Sugars on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Wow, it's really encouraging to get such a positive response! Thanks guys, If my character app gets accepted I think this is going to be a lot of fun :D

@Rann - Yes! The creepy clingy antagonist corner :P They could be really fun characters just to bounce off each other :)

@Polka - Hahaha, to be honest the way his personality profile's looking at the moment she probably wouldn't be the only one....

@MolecularMachine - I'm glad you like it, and I was hoping that would be Victory's response :) Their meeting'll be a really interesting scene, I'm curious to see how it ends up playing out.

And now I just have to get my character app accepted by BeelzytheBub... *getting too ahead of myself*

Milk-two-Sugars
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeelzytheBub on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:32 pm

Whew, had a couple of busy days at work, but I'm back and HEY WHAT NO POST YET??!!!! YOU'RE FIRED. EVERYONE'S FIRED.

I kid, I kid. I wouldn't have had time to reply anyway, haha. Did everybody have an enjoyable Halloween?

Psycho-obsessed Prince Charming sounds fabulous. X3 We could definitely use more in the way of antagonists, so that's excellent. I'll reserve the spot for you, Milk-two-Sugars!
The Awakened Online Comic ~ Everything you know is a lie...
www.theawakenedcomic.com

BeelzytheBub
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:52 pm

I had a very British Halloween!!!]
Sometimes I wish I lived in America just to experience that version of the Halloween festival x

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeelzytheBub on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Ours was a rainy Canadian Halloween, but I still dressed up as a zombie and bought candy that I never intended to give to children. <.<

BeelzytheBub
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:11 pm

I made toffee cakes :)
I wasn't dressed up x

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeelzytheBub on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:36 pm

At first I read that as "I dressed up as a toffee cake" and thought "Wow, that really is a very British Halloween!".

I may need a nap. XD

BeelzytheBub
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Haha if it was acceptable to dress up here I so would lol!!!

Go to Sleep Beelzy :P

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:34 pm

Good afternoon. I have been looking for a good open ended fantasy roleplay and this one seems particukarly inspired. I was thinking of a good role that I might enjoy and came up with this.

As we all know, children love to play pretend. They pit their grand champions against evil monsters and hordes of scoundrels, saving the town and its people time and time again.

We all know what happens to the heros who are abandoned..but what about the villan and his monstrous horde ? What happens to them ? With the GMs permission, I would like to create such a character. A warlord of sone kind with a huge brute follower and a gaggle of goblinish henchmen that do his bidding.

I would love to go into more detail, but typing on a smart phone is challenging. I hope to submit a full report and hopefully a character sheet to go with it later this evening, if the idea is approved.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:15 am

Phoenix. . . I love that idea. He can be like, the big villain in all this, eh?
However, I'm not the GM, but that's really good thinking you've got there ^^

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:28 am

Thank you!

I don't know about the main villian after the young girl stops using her imaginary world, but "back in the day" he would have been the grand evil mastermind that was thwarted each and every time.

Like Skeletor and He-man.

Lionel and Mum-ra

That kinda thing ?

Now, the big baddies might be out of work..maybe they weren't really such bad guys after all. Rather, they were just doing their jobs for the little girls sake ? Now that they don't have to be bad..what will they do ? They could be worse and really cause trouble or they could sort of..retire maybe..wallow in boredom, try to strike up a akward fight like in the old days..some desperate attempt to feel useful again.

Truth be told, I generally intend for them to be comedic releif with the potential of bad-assdom should the situation present itslelf.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MolecularMachine on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:43 am

I don't mean to shoot anybody down, but SlightlyInsane and I have been discussing a character that fits in a pretty similar spot. I haven't gotten a reply recently, but I just sent another PM to see if they're still interested.

Also, WAUGH I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED! Life used Everything and it was super effective. I haven't forgotten about this, though!

MolecularMachine
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Milk-two-Sugars on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:55 am

I think the Villain character seems like a fun idea, whoever ends up playing them! And, I'm liking how this is shaping up to be a bunch of characters with totally different alignments and agendas rather than just the standard 'these are the good guys and these are the bad guys' stuff - which of course has its place but this is going to make for some really interesting roleplay!

@MolecularMachine - we await your first post with baited breath, o storyteller XD

Milk-two-Sugars
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MolecularMachine on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:04 am

Well, SlightlyInsane hasn't responded in about 24 hours. Phoenix, I like your idea; go right ahead :3

MolecularMachine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeelzytheBub on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:55 pm

I'm also good with antagonist characters. Definitely can't get too far without 'em. ;D

BeelzytheBub
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Gahhh school work is a killer. >.< I'm still interested in joining. Could there be two antagonists? Or perhaps a villian and an assistant?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Milk-two-Sugars on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:33 am

Well I'm not the mod, but I don't see why not :) I assume Phoenix is working on their Big Bad Guy character which sounds like there could be scope for a sidekick there, and if you're interested in having some kind of assistant/accomplice to a slightly different kind of antagonist then my character's a kind of warped and obsessive creepy Prince Charming and I'm completely open to any kind of alliance or connection ideas!

Or alternatively just go for it and create your own villain, nobody here bites. Much. XD

Milk-two-Sugars
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:29 pm

Is this still happening ? x

Polka
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!