Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hotel Paradise

Hotel Paradise

a part of “Hotel Paradise”, a fictional universe by Skittles ♫.

Welcome : to Hotel Paradise.... ...Why, I don’t understand why ANYONE would EVER want to LEAVE this hotel.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hotel Paradise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hotel Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittles ♫ on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hotel Paradise"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skittles ♫
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hotel Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:46 pm

I'd very much like to join, and should have a character up sometime tomorrow. I did have one question though; what exactly is keeping them from walking out the front doors? I assume there's something, otherwise the escape would be far too easy, I'm just curious to know what it is.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ABC
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:52 pm

Nice idea for an RP, but I too am a little curious to hear more about what will keep the characters from leaving??
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:59 am

Same here. I'm interested but id like to know more.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittles ♫ on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:54 am

Thanks for the interest. :) and the guests aren't allowed in the front lobby except when they first arrive
. No body real knows where it is. (The older guests don't remember and don't care to due to the brainwashing). Also, I'm not sure if I already mentioned this in the description, but the hotel doesn't have any windows inside. It appears to from the outside, but that's just a con to get people to come in.

Skittles ♫
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:08 am

So I'm guessing there would be a pool, gym, an etc. things to do for entertainment or schooling so we're not all going nuts from boredom right? :P

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:20 am

That one's in the introduction. There's a library, five pools, and "the amazing teen lounge complete with countless different video games and plenty of cool beverages just for you."

Also, while the intro doesn't outright state that there aren't any windows, I probably should have figured it out earlier, based on the fact that they've never seen the outside.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittles ♫ on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:34 am

Sorry for leaving that information out. ^-^ but I'm really glad you guys are interested. :)

Skittles ♫
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:55 pm

I've submitted my character. If anything should be changed or improved, please let me know.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittles ♫ on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Everything looks great. :) One quick question, though. Who does she live with now? Friends? Distant relatives? Just expand a little on her family life. ^-^

Skittles ♫
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:13 am

I did leave that part a bit vague, primarily because I wasn't sure what the hotel policy is on kids without anyone to look after them. Speaking of which, what is their policy on that?

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittles ♫ on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:55 am

I would assume it would be something along the lines of if you're a minor(under 18) you have to have a guardian who's over 18.

Skittles ♫
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:45 am

I figured that. What I mean was that, in lieu of relatives or wills stating otherwise, most children without guardians become wards of whatever government they happen to be under, depending of course on the government in question. My question was more about what the hotel would do in that case, since they are essentially brainwashing everyone and thus in charge.

That said, I can just change it a bit so that her father didn't try to leave the hotel, if necessary.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittles ♫ on Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Wow...I feel stupid now.
Anyway, I was thinking that when this rare case happens, the hotel will offer up to the child to any guest who is interested (kind of like a foster home). Eventually the child would be adopted and those are its new parents. However, say no one offered to take the child, then (if any of the staff doesn't want it) it could easily be taken out to a distant town (if it were young enough to not remember anything) and be adopted there...

Skittles ♫
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:39 am

In your defense, I should have worded my initial question a bit more clearly.
Anyways, thank you. I'll get to work on editing that part of the character sheet now.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittles ♫ on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:15 am

Skittles ♫
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macky2933 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Sooo like when do we start???
~FOREVER AND ALWAYS
Mackenzie

Macky2933
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittles ♫ on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:34 pm

I'll write the first post soon. It'll be up sometime tonight. :)

Skittles ♫
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallbehindme on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:49 am

This has been buging me, what happens to mentally unstable Inhabitants? Is there a psych ward or do they just roam the halls killing as they feel fit?
"The pen is mightier than the sword."

fallbehindme
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittles ♫ on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:27 am

Well, due to the fact that everyone is brainwashed, I don't think there would be any unstable guests. However, if there were a teen that hasn't been brainwashed yet that's a little unstable, they would have some sort of psych ward like thing that keeps them until they're brainwashed.

Skittles ♫
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!