Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Away from Home

Stay Away from Home

a part of “Away from Home”, a fictional universe by Lovebird.

Have you ever wondered what earth would be like with everyone else on the planet gone? No traffic, no lines.. But you never imagined it would /actually/ happen, right?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Away from Home”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Stay Away from Home

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:25 am

Lol yeah you don't have to tell me everything if you don't want to.

And oh gosh, sibling rivalry! That's going to be a lot of drama!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Argh. I'm actually quite busy right now. After I'm done testing out my new Tablet pen I gotta do my homework. But Truth and Beauty are free to tell you anything I've told them, since, I haven't even given them the original reason of why everything got so screwed up.

In good time my RP buddies, in good time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 am

... hm, I guess I should probably post...

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:14 pm

(*Whispers* Spoiler alert: Jesi and Asher are the only ones who survive~)

Lovebird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:17 pm

YES TRUTH POST

Anyway I'm just going to copy and paste what Lovebird told me okay?

Here you are!~

They, as in, THE BOSS of science, decided not to tamper with the original humans. Too fragile of a design. He decided to use a special technique of studying, that could or could not have ever worked.
They decided to Copy the earth. They scanned the Earth for years. Studying it from afar, without getting too far in range. Once they gathered up enough info, they decided begin.

They picked an inhabited planet of unintelligent life and bombed it. They scanned it, calculated their placements, and began to paste.

THE BOSS has a secret machine he uses to create copy's of worlds he deems worthy of being copied. So on may eighteenth, 6:34 AM, they pasted.

The process worked almost perfectly. The planet was stable, it orbited at a normal pace. Almost like the original, except....Something strange was going on. Strange life signs read from the new earth, and they weren't human. Jesi was sent out to check out the planet, and report through message about anything she learned about. Yori on the other hand, is told to stay at ground control.

Yori doesn't like this. Something suspicious is happening where Jesi is, but nobody's getting any communications. Jesi's stuck in orbit around the weird new planet. Yori wants to go save her, but THE BOSS stops him personally. They get into a fight, Yori gets stabbed and the boss thinks he's dead, blah blah blah......But Yori sneaks off to the escape pods, still bleeding, and takes one. He goes straight towards earth and passes out on the way there.

Because jesi is now regaining communications from THE BOSS, saying Yori caused a malfunction in the system, causing all humans on earth to die. All that's left is now those creatures that were they before they pasted.

But Yori had proof that a human was still alive...! but then... the creatures came and devoured her. He's lost an alone again...

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Dang, that's damn good. So what about Aster and Krysta? Are they still 'alive'?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:36 am

Technically speaking, they are... But if they don't get back to the original Earth soon, they won't be.

Hey I posted! Is everyone getting pretty excited now? I hope so, cause I'm gonna have to ask for everyone to try and stay alive this time. Just for a few posts, until everyone gets off the planet. Then you can die when ever you want.

So now that everyone knows basically the same thing, I better start thinking up some more plot twists... Oh, there we go. Already thought of one.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:49 am

Boy and I thought Jesi was scary. I'll post later today (it's nearly 2 am here and I need to be in bed lol).

Um Lovebird, Ivory's font color was very hard to read due to the green almost blending in with the blue. I had to get up close to the screen to read it. It gave me a small headache. You might want to use a darker tone for that char.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:40 am

Ivory, man... D:

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:06 am

Oh god am I supposed to post?
I forgot Izumi died. I was waiting.
Ohmygosh I'm sorry ;_;
On Monday.
On Monday I'll post.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:27 am

Hey everyone. So..I was sort of in a car accident about 12 days ago and just got out of the hospital earlier this afternoon. Don't worry because I'm totally okay! Just wanted to apologize for disappearing for a while without saying anything, but the hospital didn't have free wifi...so I was kinda stuck.

I can't really post right now because I've been on for longer than I should be and my head is hurting but I'll be getting on tomorrow and I'll post with Jesi okay!

Seriously I am SO sorry for disappearing like that ><

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:05 pm

OMG!!! I hope you're feeling better. I was in a car wreck myself some years ago and wasn't on the web for almost a week. I was okay too but it was a very close call. Take your time!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Well I was doing pretty well, until not even a week into getting out of the hospital I end up with the flu c):
Had to leave work early today. My stomach is not happy with me >.<

However I said I was going to post so post I shall! I'm going to bed right now because the medicine I take for my head make me really drowsy, but I'll post first thing tomorrow as soon as I wake up.

Yeahh...I know I already said I'd post three days ago but I've been really sleepy...

....Ehh...sorry again >< I think I apologize too much.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:31 pm

It's okay and it's the holidays too. Hey guys, sorry for not being around. The past week I've been busy due to the Holidays and Job Hunting, and now I am sick. So I'll try to post soon, but don't expect me back until after Christmas okay? Just wanted to keep ya'll updated though.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!