Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lord of the Rings: The Song Unsung

The Lord of the Rings: The Song Unsung

a part of “The Lord of the Rings: The Song Unsung”, a fictional universe by Raidose.

Many heroes have been told of during the great War of the Ring, but now let us tell the tale of those whom have received no such praise.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lord of the Rings: The Song Unsung”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Song Unsung

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:54 pm

North doesn't sound bad to me, besides some chance of fighting the bigger baddies does tickle my fancy so to speak.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:23 pm

I'm pretty much cool with wherever we go. Just so you know, I am working on the other character, but work/college has been hella crazy!! Today is the first day I have had off and my mom is hard core tying to get me to clean the house and watch my daughter while cleaning, which leaves me like no time :(
I am working on it though and hopefully I can get it in soon. I'm really sorry guys!!
I am still in though :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:17 pm

So, just to recap, that's 1 for North, and 1 for wherever. Alright. Agandaur is canon, those the troupe from War in the North weren't. So..... maybe we can go say "hi"? Mountain Orcs, Barbarians, Snow Trolls, Wights, Hill Giants, Dragons..... Sounds like fun. Any objections?
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:58 pm

None here =)
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Wow! My bad guys! RPG never gave me the flashy bit to say my RP had updated, AND only displayed page 1 when I tabbed over to Activity. Combine that with being too lazy to scroll down, and I'd had no idea people had posted. X_x I will have a reply up in the next few hours. Promise!

Sorry!

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:20 am

It's up. All that wait for a tiny post. X_x Sorreh.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:44 am

Apologies for the short post. I thought it better to post what I had rather than hold us up. I do have ideas for what comes ahead, oh such lovely ideas....

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallbehindme on Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Hey, I just posted a character and he is a human male, his parents were killed by orcs, giving him some psychological issues, his fighting style is like a bezerker (Viking). So yea thats the basics of who my character is, hope I get in :P Cheers
"The pen is mightier than the sword."

fallbehindme
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:34 am

I'm guessing everyone is away for holidays or some such? If you are, that's fine. If you get a chance, just drop an OOC confirming that. I've found it's usually better to pause an RP around this time of year anyway. Trying to run one through Thanksgiving and Christmas (or whatever holiday is being celebrated) is like trying to have a drag race on an ice rink. No one's getting anywhere face and the end result is usually disastrous.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:15 pm

I'm still here. I was just waiting for some of the others to make a post before I posted again.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:36 pm

I'm still here and will post sometime during break, I'm just trying to figure out what to actually post.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Ok, I went ahead and made a small-ish post for the sake of keeping things alive a little (well...as much as I can). I hope its ok and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and comes back to the rp when you can!!

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Okay, that Thanksgiving was a little busier than I expected. Anyway, sorry for being dead all this time. Lol, Doll, your post is longer than the last two, don't discredit yourself by saying it's "short".

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Seriously, when it rains it pours around here. On Thanksgiving day, my dishwasher took one look at the pile of dishes and said NOPE! Promptly blew its circuit board so bad I can STILL smell electrical smoke.

Shortly thereafter, as I was steeling myself to go outside after Black Friday to shop for a new one, two of my four tires burst due to what I can only assume was the will of the universe.

In short, I've spent close to a thousand dollars that I don't actually have just in time for the holidays. YAY!

Thank you for being my soap box. I'll have a post up when kiddo goes to bed tonight.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:45 am

Holy hell.... I can't say I haven't had similar, but still, damn. Hope everything gets straightened out.
(Wow, why did that feel like a dick thing to say?)

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Wow that sucks Dust. I hope everything gets better for you soon!! Also, I love your posts and Bern lol She is such a marvelous character and you do wonderful on her speech!

Anyways, just wanted to say I'm still here, working on a post that is kinda a short one, but I think it should go after the two that have been posted already.

Also, on a side/random note. Raidose. Did you know your character's name is a place? I was looking up info on goblins as a refresher and found this page.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:02 am

That does suck, I am just glad that I had a nice holiday and that was it.

I will wait as long as I need to for the next transition and hopefully we will all be present for that to happen. I still check in every day or so to make sure I'm not missing any new post, so don't worry about me to lose track of whats happening.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:52 am

Lol, yes Doll, I knew. In fact I believe I mentioned it in my sheet somewhere. Valinor's father, Casllion, was a rather pretentious man.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:23 am

Okay, update. I feel like crap, not sure what is wrong but I have a swelling pain just below my breastbone. WebMD is freaking useless. I've felt this way since 5AM yesterday, and I'm not sure if this is serious or not. If things go well, I'll have my post in by today or tomorrow. If not, I'm sorry for the hold up.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:01 pm

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope it gets better soon instead of worse.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!