Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Odreon - The Grief of the King

a part of “Odreon - The Grief of the King”, a fictional universe by Erin90.

A piracy role play that will give you a lot of adventures

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Odreon - The Grief of the King”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erin90 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Odreon - The Grief of the King"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erin90
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Odreon - The Grief of the King

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gargus.mcalpin on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:00 pm

Interested! And pleased to find another aspiring writer such as myself. I will consider submitting a character for this roleplay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gargus.mcalpin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GotDraggedIntoThis on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:54 am

This looks really interesting! Probably going to submit a character before the day is up!

So is your character the only one that can be anything mythological or can other characters be something odd too?

GotDraggedIntoThis
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erin90 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:00 pm

yes you can have other kinds of mythological creature but make sure its a secret because in this way Odreon is like Earth there are nor supposed to be anything other than humans
ex: if ur a animal person u must have the ability to retract ur ears

Erin90
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GotDraggedIntoThis on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Submitted a character, just waiting for a response :D

GotDraggedIntoThis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrdukTreeclimber on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:58 pm

hello miss I had a few questions about the role-play and was wondering if you could answer them for me. If you wish I will post them here in a large post or we can discuss it over messaging of some sort. Feel free to message meat your earliest convenience

OrdukTreeclimber
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GotDraggedIntoThis on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:14 am

You might be asking some questions that others might have too so you might as well post in the OOC

GotDraggedIntoThis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShadow on Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:08 pm

This does look like it would be interesting. I've always kind of wanted to be a pirate. Before I type up a character, the Captain and First Mate/Quartermaster positions are filled, right? If so, I was wondering if I could be the Master Gunner. If not, let me know otherwise.
*EDIT: Sorry, just realized Mairin wasn't the Captain. I'll fill it or Navigator if absolutely necessary, but I am still open to Master Gunner.

TheShadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GotDraggedIntoThis on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:18 pm

From what I understand you can pick any role you want but we need the Captain/navigator to start.

GotDraggedIntoThis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erin90 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:10 am

to ordu if u r asking if we will have any explicit sex or very lewd happenings than no we will not

Erin90
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrdukTreeclimber on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:49 pm

No I had no intention of asking anything of the sort. It mostly had to do with was asking if you had any ideas as of what you feel a doctor of the time would be knowledgable in. I had a few other questions but after reading through the introduction again I realized I must have missed them the first time. I would be willing to fill any role though I do think I would enjoy the doctor the most
Last edited by OrdukTreeclimber on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OrdukTreeclimber
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Could I reserve a female navigator? This looks interesting!

EDIT: gaaah never mind sorry, I just realized that I have practically no time for rping this month soooorrrryyy
ImageImage

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!