Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Where Have You Been

Where Have You Been

a part of “Where Have You Been”, a fictional universe by shatari19.

A princess and an assassin. Their paths cross for better or for worse. Can they love one another? Or..will the world crumble around them? More inside! Active Gm! [No Spots!!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Where Have You Been”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Where Have You Been

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:52 pm

I am glad you did! It's driving me nuts too! Though thankfully it is not happening as often now ^^

LOL I hope you got to finish that packet and I am really wishing you the best of luck on your job~:D

Awww how awesome, I hope you didn't get sunburned~! I always do when I go to swim >____< which is just awful really. Well I am glad you threw new ideas because they are awesome~!:DD I am working on a post right now ^^ but I kind of got blocked because I am wondering how Alissa will react to Tannin being a De La Roche lol I just hope I make a good post~ I know! (: hahaha I am looking forward to see how both of our RP develop in time, I just LOVE both of them♥
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:08 pm

I ended up sending them one more message..I fussed at them. I was like,"I haven't heard anything about this problem..blah blah blah..I'm gonna keep messaging you until it's fixed..." lol must of worked. Since that message I've not had any problems. :P

Thanks! I actually got a second interview..got that done..so now just playing the waiting game. XD I'm just glad that I even got this far. ^^

I usually get really burnt anytime I go swimming..it probably doesn't help that I'm a vampire and don't go out in the sun...unless I'm swimming. ;D I actually didn't burn at all. I was surprised. :P I'm so glad that you liked them! ^^ Reactions are actually the easiest thing for me. :P I just try to imagine...how would they react to this situation..and then I'll write it..and then read through everything ....at least twice. lol If I'm not happy with it I'll take a break and debate over it. :P I'm sure your post will be awesome. I've not liked one yet. ;D lol I love both of ours. ^^ They are by far my favorite ones right now. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:56 pm

hahaha well I also think that worked! XD hahaha it's getting better though yesterday it happened to me a LOT, I was so upset because I thought I had lost an entire post.

YAY, you got to the 2nd interview that is definitely a good sign~! :') awwww I'm getting excited for you lol.

Really XD hahaha did you use sunblock to help? I did the dumb mistake of not using one and then I was only there for like 1 or 2 hours and I was all burnt~! it was... bad to say the least haha. Really> what's the most difficult thing for you as a writer then? ^^ I worked on the post a bit but something came up which means... I will most likely finish up first thing in the morning, I need to work on the other post for our 2nd one too (: Thank you for that haha I really hope so~ I am feeling insecure about my writing skills lately XD Same here, both our RP's are definitely amongst my favorite RP's :') They are so good it brings me such smile when I see new posts X3 but you already knew that ^_~ haha

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:11 pm

I actually did lose a post. >> I was so mad. XD So I raged on RPG through a message. XD lol

XD I couldn't believe that I got a second interview. I was sooo happy! I was on the register and my manager told me...I couldn't quit smiling. XD

Yea, I used some that you spray on...the other never works for me...I'm just too pale I suppose. :P This worked really well though. ;) Hmm..most difficult thing as a writer? *thinks for a minute...I would probably have to say..coming up with events to keep people interested in the long run. XD and..if I'm writing with someone that isn't giving back a decent amount and the content is pathetic..I find it extremely difficult to write anything. :P Luckily I don't have to worry about that with you. ;) ^^ I love every one of your posts. XD and as you know, I always think my posts are terrible..I always worry about how mine are. :P oo I always get really excited and start smiling like a crazy person. My husband is always like...don't tell me..a new post? XD

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:13 am

Hey~

I want to apologize that I have taken forever to write a post for both of our RP's, honestly I had hectic time lately which is why I haven't written anything. I'm SO SO sorry, I am not leaving our RP's really I just had some trouble with my university and then my brother got surgery, so I haven't been exactly in the ups to write.

I will try to write something soon, thank you for being so awesome and that you haven't complained or anything, you are seriously the best Roleplayer lol~

Oh yeah, how is the new position going? did you get another interview? I hope you did great if so~! :DD

I am about to enter school again so I am not sure if I am going to write as soon as I'd like but before I do I will definitely write a post for both ^^ btw I am planning on buying a laptop so I'll carry it everywhere with me and hopefully write faster or something XD

I hope you and your husband are ok, and once again I'm sorry for taking FOREVER >_____<

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:10 pm

It's okay. ^^ I completely understand. :3 I hope that everything is alright! I actually found out just a few days ago that I didn't get the promotion. All because I don't know any pet care...which I've been trying to learn. Whatever. LOL their loss. So I've not been on much this week. XD Now I'm over it and hopefully back. ^^

Take your time! I'll be waiting patiently! ;) I try to be awesome. :P lol oo That'll be awesome! ^^ I always take my laptop everywhere. Well..except work. ;3 Then I'd get nothing done. hahaha At least then work would be loads more fun!

^^ Thanks! We're doing wonderfully! As are my fur children! lol I hope that, besides the trouble with your university and your brother having surgery, that everything is going good for you! ^^

Like I said, don't even worry about it. ^^ I'll be patiently waiting. XD

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:30 am

Oh Thank you so much, XD I know I always thank you for being so awesome/patient but it's because I am truly grateful~! I finally posted for One of our Rp's~! I just need to work on Jane's post :] but I am working on it soon ;)

I am really sorry to hear that you didn't get the promotion ): Like you said their loss ;) But... I am definitely sure that more opportunities will come!

Hahaha yeah~! That is what I am going to do from now on, I'll carry my laptop wherever I go ^___^ lol I am glad that you don't, like you said you would probably get distracted if you were to bring it. On the other hand Work would be more indeed fun XDDDDDD Imagine, you would be at the cashier and be like, "Wait ma'm I just got a new post, I'll be with you as soon as I finish reading it".

I am so happy to hear you and your family (yes, your furry children included) as doing well~! :D Everything got solved already so yeah I'm doing great, I already have 1 week back at school and my brother feels much better now :] so thanks~!

Anyways, I am back online and Thanks again for waiting <3

I will wait as long as you want me to haha It's the least I can do, so you too take your time if you need to :3

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:57 am

^^ I try to be awesome! XD LOL I absolutely LOVED your post!!! I'll try to have a reply either today or tomorrow!

We're so understaffed right now...gah. So I've been working crazy shifts which is why I've not been on too much. XXD Plus...I've started playing Warcraft again. ;) I'm addicted to it. ^^

I'm so glad everything is all straightened out for you! XD It always makes things much easier when there are no problems. ^^

Now...I need to decide how Tannin should react..so hard. >< I can go one of two ways but..I'm terrible with decisions. XD I've almost decided though so I'm going to try to come to a decision. ^^ Hopefully it'll be a good one. :D

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:19 pm

I am so glad you liked my post~! :DD I was kind of afraid that you wouldn't or that you would feel like it wasn't worth the wait lol

About the person who was there at the end, "Shadow-like figure" I just added it to add suspense and whatnot XD Maybe another assassin? or if you have any other ideas I am more than open to hear it. If you wanna add it to your post that would be okay too :D I'm fine with anything you come up with ^ ^

Awww I'm sorry to hear that work has been tough, but I totally understand that you haven't been as much online. Lol I used to play warcraft but to be honest I wasn't that good and my computer lagged way too much....

Thank you, I am also glad that everything got solved out haha and yeah it really does make things easier :3

I'll be waiting patiently for your post~! :DD haha I can't wait to see how he reacts ^___^ I'm sure you'll figure out soon enough, if you haven't already that is of course.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:36 pm

Oh no! It was well worth the wait! I just posted! I hope you like it! XD

oo I like that or..perhaps someone from the kingdom? Idk I'm good either way! But maybe a confrontation before or after they leave the inn for good? ^^ I didn't write anything about them in this post. I would have if I'd had Tannin follow Alissa. XD

When you're one the best employees they think that you have no life. LOL Bleh It could be worse. I do have Friday and Saturday off!!!! I can't wait! I've been working all 4 am shifts. I hate them. I'm not a morning person at all. XD Mine used to lag..but then we wiped it and redownloaded everything and now it's working perfectly! ^^ I def. stink at pvp but I do pve really good. ^^ That's all that I care about. I like to collect mounts and pets. My husband though doesn't see why that all that I like doing on there. lol

I'm actually really happy with my post(which I almost never say). I spent about a day going over all of his possible reactions and came up with the one that I chose. I figured that he wouldn't be used to these kinds of situations and therefore would be dumbfounded. lol XD

I shall wait patiently for your post! ^^

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:24 am

I really liked your post~! BIG TIME :DD haha The song you wrote was just amazing :')

All right, about the mysterious man,I'll try to come up with something then ^ ^ I'll tell you before posting just to make sure anyways though :)

hahah I will keep that in mind, hopefully I can start working partime soon ^ ^ It's good to hear you have Friday and Saturday off~! Wow 4am?! that sounds awful! poor you, you must be opening the shop. Lol I am not a morning person either, unless I go to bed early, which almost never happens.

Oh really? I might download it again, but then again I don't think so because then I won't stop playing and become addicted, which now I can't do because of school >___< That is awesome XD hahaha sounds very interesting. Does your husband play warcraft too btw? Now I'm curious. Lately, I started playing minecraft :)

I am very happy with your post too! lolz. I take my time with reactions too, to be honest I thought of making Alissa very understanding, or making it so that she didn't know much about the family so that maybe her father could someday tell her all this bad stories about the la Roche, but I ended up writing it like that ^^ I think it was very genius for you to make his reaction like that, it is true that he is not used to this kind of situations so it is very understandable :]

I'm actually really happy with my post(which I almost never say). I spent about a day going over all of his possible reactions and came up with the one that I chose. I figured that he wouldn't be used to these kinds of situations and therefore would be dumbfounded. lol XD

Hopefully I can post soon~

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:58 pm

I'm so glad that you liked it! XD I'm normally bad with song writing so I was surprised that it turned out good. XD

^^ I can't wait to see where you go with him! I'm sure whatever you decide it'll be awesome. XD

Stocking, unfortunately. But...I'm a lead cashier..stocking. XD I pretty much do whatever they tell me to do. lol I get home around 11 or 12 and sleep until my husband gets home. LOL I absolutely hate having to get up early. Of course..my husband hates when I've got to get up..he has to walk the dogs and of course he doesn't want to do that. XD

Yea, I'm addicted to it. I would play 23/7 if I could. He used to..but right now he's playing starcraft which is by the same people. XD We usually play together though when he does play wow. ^^ I've never played minecraft. ^^ Is it any good? XD

Well I'm very glad you had her react the way that she did. It was awesome! ^^ I can't wait for your post but I will try to be patient. XD

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Hey! (:

Happy almost-Thanks Giving :DDD

I am so sorry that I had not replied before, I hope you and your husband are doing well :') I seriously wish you both well and I hope you can both eat delicious food and spend a beautiful holiday haha

^ ^ I really hope that you like my post and though I know it was not worth the wait, I hope that it's good enough.

I am really hoping to be more active (: I am really going to work hard to post much more sooner, I miss replying to your posts really quickly!!!

Anyways, I miss you! (: I hope you, your husband and your lovely puppies are doing well!

See you soon I hope.

-Pao

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:17 am

Hey! :D

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! ^^

Don't worry about it! ;) I've been super patient. XD lol We are doing wonderful!! Thank you! ^^ I hope that everything on your end is going well and everyone is good. I'm actually in Virginia with my family for the holiday! I didn't get to come last year so I'm super excited! Otherwise...I would have been on here yesterday. ;P

That would be totally awesome and then I'd be spazzing all the time! XD lol and..I absolutely LOVED your post! ^^ I've already got a wonderful idea as to what to write and I'm going to try to work on it today..but like I said..everyone seems to think that I need to spend time with them. lol ;p So when I can sneak away I'll work on it. :P

I miss you!!!! :3 The pups are doing wonderful..well now that I'm off work for the rest of the week. lol I ended up having to work 12 hours on Tuesday...yea..no fun. >< lol

oo By the way...we were on our way down here when I saw that you posted..I was reading and smiling..John's like..what is wrong with you? XD lol He doesn't understand. :P lol

I'll see you sooN! ^^

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:41 am

I know you are always really patient with me, and you have no idea how much I appreciate it :'''D you really are the best partner. Everything is going well over here, finals week is here so there's that... but my family and everyone is doing great. I also applied to work at my university I would be like a technical support or something like that but eventually I would work as a programmer ^^

That is great!! :DDD I am glad that you are visiting your family. Especially since like you said you were not able to last year! I am sure everyone misses you :3 hahaha

Awww hahaha ^___^ that would make two of us. I am glad you liked it, I still don't know what to do with the hooded man, so if you think of something please do say so. Of course, it's okay if you don't, I'll think of something ;)

Don't worry about it! Take your time, I'll be waiting anxiously at your post :DD but first things first enjoy your family and have an awesome time ^^

12 hours sound exhausting!! god thing you are free now!!! (: haha

hahaha awww I always give this kind of victorious scream when I see your post XDDD of course, when I'm in public I just smile like yourself lolz.

Have fun and see you soon! (n.n)

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:36 pm

^^ I don't mind waiting! You know that! :D As long as I know my partner is gonna come back at some point. I've waited for people before and they never reappear. lol ^^ and I try. I think that you're a really great partner as well! :D oo and that sounds like something fun. ^^ I'm terrible with computers though. >< I'd just break them. hahahah

Oh yes...they went crazy when I got here. lol And then they immediately started asking when we were gonna have kids. >< really? lol We've only been married since April. lol That's something that I really don't want to rush in to..plus I've got my two dogs. ^^ They take up alot of my attention.

Hmm..the hooded man. I had thought of something but now I can't remember what it was...I'll think on it again. XD I'll let you know as soon as I remember. lol

Omg..it was terrible..not only did I have to work 12 hours but I ended up getting drenched in fish water. ><

I'm working on a post now. ^^ and..I saw you sent me a im but for some reason I couldn't see it. LOL rpg hates me. XD lol I was sitting in the kitchen, reading your post on my phone...and my grandmother is like..why are you smiling like that? lol XD

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!